Bellazon

Wentworth Miller
Thumbnail

Rogue

Wentworth to star in RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION

In speaking exclusively with Blackfilm.com about his latest film, ‘Surrogates,’ which stars Bruce Willis and opens in theaters on Sept. 25, Kodjoe revealed more about his role in ‘Resident,’ along with some plot details and mentioned other cast members in the film, including Prison Break’s Wentworth Miller and Ali Larter, who played Claire Redfield in 2007’s ‘Resident Evil: Extinction.’

“Miller plays one of the trapped people whom they lock up in a cell as they aren’t sure if he’s succumbed to the virus or not. He becomes a key element of their eventual escape. Larter reprises her role of Claire Redfield from the previous film “RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION”.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bump for the most beautiful man alive! :drool: :heart: :kiss:

Liz Phair - Flower

Everytime I see your face I get all wet between my legs

Everytime you pass me by, I heave a sigh of pain

Everytime I see your face I think of things unpure, unchaste

I want to fuck you like a dog

I'll take you home and make you like it

Everything you ever wanted

Everything you ever thought of

Is everything I'll do to you

I'll fuck you and your minions, too

Your face reminds me of a flower

Kind of like you're underwater

Hair's too long and in your eyes

Your lips a perfect "suck me" size

You act like you're fourteen years old

Everything you say is so obnoxious, funny, true and mean

I want to be your blowjob queen

You're probably shy and introspective

That's not part of my objective

I just want your fresh, young jimmy

Turning, slamming, ramming in me

Everytime I see your face I think of things unpure, unchaste

I want to fuck you like a dog

I'll take you home and make you like it

Everything you ever wanted

Everything you ever thought of

Is everything I'll do to you

I'll fuck you till your dick is blue

Everytime

he have the same feeling...I love him he is so got dam hoooooot

• 2 months later...

New movie for Went?

The Mourning Portrait HQ is thrilled to announce to our fans that Wentworth Miller has accepted the role of The Photographer in our chilling tale. Star of Prison Break, The Human Stain and the upcoming Resident Evil movie, his contradictory qualities of brutal intensity and intelligent remove make him perfect for this role.

In 1920s Appalachia, an itinerant photographer with unearthly powers terrorizes a grieving bootlegger and his two young daughters.

In the woods of North Carolina c. 1920 a mysterious traveler rides into a small town advertising his services as a photographer of the dead. He immortalizes the recently deceased wife of a local bootlegger named Miller, but the locals grow suspicious of the photographer’s macabre demeanor and other-worldly life force. Their fears of his twisted motives are exacerbated when, hours later, Miller’s daughter disappears.

New movie for Went?

The Mourning Portrait HQ is thrilled to announce to our fans that Wentworth Miller has accepted the role of The Photographer in our chilling tale. Star of Prison Break, The Human Stain and the upcoming Resident Evil movie, his contradictory qualities of brutal intensity and intelligent remove make him perfect for this role.

In 1920s Appalachia, an itinerant photographer with unearthly powers terrorizes a grieving bootlegger and his two young daughters.

In the woods of North Carolina c. 1920 a mysterious traveler rides into a small town advertising his services as a photographer of the dead. He immortalizes the recently deceased wife of a local bootlegger named Miller, but the locals grow suspicious of the photographer’s macabre demeanor and other-worldly life force. Their fears of his twisted motives are exacerbated when, hours later, Miller’s daughter disappears.

new movie? yeeees goooo Went

New movie for Went?

wath is the name of the movie?

• 4 months later...

Another Went movie coming out :heart:

http://www.themourningportrait.com/team.php

Writer/Director Paul Schattel dropped us a line the other day to let us know that a teaser trailer for his new film The Mourning Portrait had popped up online. The flick will star Garret Dillahunt, Melissa Leo and Diane Ladd and is set to be produced by Belladonna Productions, responsible for titles like Funny Games and Stakeland. Schattel describes the flick as being about 'those creepy post-mortem photos often taken in the early 20th Century'. A little more digging and this description came to our attention: 'In 1920s Appalachia, an itinerant photographer with unearthly powers terrorizes a grieving bootlegger and his two young daughters'. it the jump for the teaser trailer and image.