Bellazon

Marilyn Monroe
Thumbnail

BlueEyedBaby

These are big pictures!:

th_01688_9f21c56cc647_122_446lo.jpgth_01695_01_122_549lo.jpgth_01700_04_122_140lo.jpgth_01702_03_122_260lo.jpg

th_01713_02_122_370lo.jpgth_01718_05_122_565lo.jpgth_01720_06_122_141lo.jpg

th_01770_07_122_571lo.jpgth_01774_09_122_789lo.jpgth_01784_10_122_216lo.jpg

th_01794_046e4a281ecf_122_138lo.jpg

God, she was like... what, 180% woman? It's sad to me that most of us girls want to look more like Paris Hilton -- a boyish, muscular stick creature -- than Marilyn Monroe... a female who was only feminine and lovely, and completely adorable. Even Brigitte Bardot said she aspired to be as radiant as Marilyn! I think a lot of people have just forgotten what true femininity is... sad.

Anyway, celebrate Marilyn, celebrate the feminine.

Thanks! amazing pictures!!!! I have never understood why Paris was "called" beautiful! I don' tlike her skinny beauty, her face is really ugly! and she is stupid..and very disgusting with all her money! well Marilyn was so sweet very woman it's true and I think for a man to see this beautiful face and this curvy body is more sensual to touch than a teenager body!

You right BB often says that when she met Marilyn in London she found her gorgeous and very nice and she said she felt ugly after seen the beautiful Marilyn!

^ Lol! BB said Marilyn made her feel ugly? Boy, am I glad I was never in the same room as Miss Monroe then! If she made BB feel ugly, she would have made every other woman in the world feel like a troll! Haha!

Yes, obviously men are far more attracted to WOMEN with bodies that are curvy and opposite to their own bodies. The fact that Hollywood no longer caters to the female appearance is why so many guys prefer the lads mag girls these days - they have softer face and bodies than Hollywood actresses. The old Hollywood girls like Monroe and BB and Sophia are simply some of the most beautiful in recorded history. Marilyn did not simply have beauty, though... she was radiant. She was something else. Only BB compares.

Hopefully, there will be a resurgence in the celebration of female beauty. I hope so.

Glad you all like the pictures, btw! I will post some more soon! xx

Yes you're totally right...yes BB feel ugly coz she said that Marilyn was for her, all that a man wanted...BB was a young woman and she felt more babydoll whereas Marilyn was more woman... but in the same time her silde "baby doll" did her success....

There isn't no pictures where they are together...it's too bad but they talked in the WC of Buckingham palace ! lol

At the Royal Film Performance 1956

at 47 years BB talks about Marilyn