Bellazon

Tyson Ballou
Thumbnail

miyako

• 2 weeks later...
Tyson and Joanna Ballou! I felt as if I discovered a goldmine :flower: They look so cute together. :wub:

Ola, hi to all the Tyson lovers - do not normally post here but...

Joanna, in this pic and your previous post of them - is that not Susan Eldridge? Am I going mad? :blink:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2139409

Tyson and Joanna Ballou! I felt as if I discovered a goldmine :flower: They look so cute together. :wub:

Ola, hi to all the Tyson lovers - do not normally post here but...

Joanna, in this pic and your previous post of them - is that not Susan Eldridge? Am I going mad? :blink:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2139409

Hi helenalover,

No, I'm sure it's Joanna Rozycka (Joanna Ballou). I'm familiar with her work, even though she's not that well-known. I first identified her by her distinctive look (the color/shape/expression of her eyes...they're large and deep set). Joanna has a very narrow heart-shaped face, too.

I also compared photos. They all match up. And I asked several people, so it's definately her. :blush: She does, I admit, bear a tiny resemblance to Susan Eldridge, especially in post #384 because her mouth and half her face is covered by Tyson's arm! :laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...