Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hey there everyone. I´m following this thread for some while now and wanted to thank everyone for this amazing pictures firstly. :) He´s such an an handsome guy.

I was glad to met him two years ago, at some soccer match. One of his teammembers is my friends brother-in-law, and even if I´m not into soccer, it was quite fun. I can remember that it was a rainy day and he was really cautios in playing. I asked my friend something like if he´s just there to look good and she said he´s the gucci-guy and maybe cautios cause there´s some important job coming. She even said he´s generally a wild and fiery player. :)

After the game, we went into some pub to had some drinks with the team and some friends, and I talked to him shortly. I got this whole Gucci thing wrong and thought he´s working as a shop assistent. I´m not from denmark, so I asked if there´s a Gucci-Shop in copenhagen and if he works there to study. Well, he looked really puzzled, but we were interrupted by someone... I just found out what she ment with “gucci-guy” one month ago. How embarrassing. I bet he thought I´m a retard or wierdo. :blush:

Thank you Marty… You´re always a really welcoming and nice person. And I love your blog. Thanks for that, too.

I guess generally there´s no “wow” needed. *lol* Cause we really just talked shortly. He was such a shy person, that I lost interesst to talk to him pretty fast. *shame on me* He seemed like someone, who need to get each word wormed out of him (in german you would say “dem du alles mühsam aus der Nase ziehen musst”. I´m not sure if the translation is proper). At least with strangers...

And for my part, I really couldn´t imagine him as a shop-assistent at gucci. That´s why I was so curious why the hell he was working as one. And I may could afford some travell to copenhagen, but I´m pretty sure I couldn´t afford some gucci things.

Thank you Marty… You´re always a really welcomming and nice person. And I love your blog. Thanks for that, too. :)

I guess generally there´s no “wow” needed. *lol* Cause we really just talked shortly. He was such a shy person, that I lost interesst to talk to him pretty fast. *shame on me* He seemed like someone, who need to get each word wormed out of him (in german you would say “dem du alles mühsam aus der Nase ziehen musst”. I´m not sure if the translation is proper). At least with strangers...

And for my part, I really couldn´t imagine him as a shop-assistent at gucci. That´s why I was so curious why the hell he was working as one. *lol* And I may could afford some travell to copenhagen, but I´m pretty sure I couldn´t afford some gucci things. :laugh:

Guys who met Mathias always say: " he is cool" Girls say : " He is (extremely) shy :blush: " . What a difference !! But maybe he needs time to get closer contact to others.

Glad you like my blog . Thanks !

Your German is correct.

Yes, that would totally suit my impression of him. Talking about the way I remember him now, from that short encounter – but from the interviews and clips I watched lately, too. That really impress me, cause – for a so called supermodel, what he surely is – he seem to be still down to earth. According to that, he have to be a strong and humble persionality. :)

And I guess I caused confusion now. :blush: I´m german, and I wasn´t sure about the english translation. But “to worm it out”, was the first translation of “jemandem etwas aus der Nase ziehen” on my mind. But as you seemed to understand it anyways, I guess it´s not totally wrong either.

yesterday i walked into h&m and was wowed to see mathias EVERYWHERE

in all shapes and sizes.

and then i looked in the H&m magazine and only find:

post-34643-1298223662_thumb.jpg

one picture for the entire magazine :/

i asked the shop lady what they do when its time change campaigns

she said they put their names on the backs and take them home

but she didnt know the model was mathias. :/

what a lucky lady to take mathias home with her

yesterday i walked into h&m and was wowed to see mathias EVERYWHERE

in all shapes and sizes.

and then i looked in the H&m magazine and only find:

post-34643-1298223662_thumb.jpg

one picture for the entire magazine :/

i asked the shop lady what they do when its time change campaigns

she said they put their names on the backs and take them home

but she didnt know the model was mathias. :/

what a lucky lady to take mathias home with her

Sometime ago whem Mathias was all over the shop and the season was about to change I asked about a poster. But you can´t get them because people might sell them at e bay. :yuckky:

Hey I have one thing to tell you guys, I don't know if I should do it, but I just can't keep it for myself :)) It's kind of a secret, but I'll be happier sharing it with you :))

Last night, I dreamt of Mathias! OMG, don't know why it could happen. But it's .... fantastic! I have never met him in real life and maybe I will never have a chance to make it come true, so this might be a chance GOD gave me to meet him ... in a dream! I thank God for this! I have never thought it could happen!

I saw him in the middle of the models, I didn't recognize any of them, but it's not important at all. I just saw him. He's there looking at me. He told me to sit next to him and gave me a seat. He smiled and talked to me. OMG, his smiles were so beautiful, it looked the rising sun. His eyes were so ... magical! He was so close to me! I've never been that close to him before (oops, now I know the power of the dream, it can make everything come true! :drool:)

Then he took me around the city on a motorbike. He drove so fast, but very cleverly. He looked at me and smiled all the time! I was so happy that I couldn't express how excited I was! It was perfect! It was one of the most beautiful dreams I've ever had!!!

The dream ended but I can still remember it now, and I will remember it for ever!!! It was short, but it is worth a lifetime! I'm so thankful that God grants me this chance! It just happened, it just came suddenly without any signal! I've never thought that one day I would dream about him! Oh ...

I wish that it will happen again ...

I love him.

Thank God!

First of all „Hello!” I´m a silent reader for some time now and finally decided to register. To spread and share some Mathias-love. ;)

Thank you Amber and Pilanos for sharing this amazing stories. Dream or real meeting, I envy you. :) I often heard Mathias is a really shy, friendly and humble guy, too. I definitely heard worse things about other guys. ;)

But I´m curious now: Does he have a motorbike license for real? Maybe someone knows. :laugh:

@Munichmarty

That poor guy! Don't you think that you have some kind of stalking issue? Girl, you REALLY have a problem!!!

I mean, shouldn't his family at least have some peace? You shouldn't post the names of his family members here in public! There is something like privacy! Everybody can read the stuff you write!

MunichMarty's blog has been credited on major magazine sites (NY Mag) and modeling sites as being a top source for breaking information about Mathias.

Clearly, established folks don't consider her a stalker, but a helpful fan.

I don't think she's given out any information about Mathias that he, his family, and friends have not made public.

What's your issue?

Marty is great for Mathias fans. Period.

WELCOME Kristian 18!

First you should blame Maria ( Mathias´ cousin) , who spread the News that Mathias is her cousin on you tube first. Including his and her full family name. Thanks to her blog I got informations about Mathias family I will never ever use here.

Besides after Maria wrote his family name it was easy to find out more if you google the name. Mums name was also posted on you tube. someone on you tube under a Mathias video :" she is my teacher.". At Mathias biography at Rogatis, they wrote that Mathias father was a musician. Easy to find him. I really like his band - three videos are also on you tube.