Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Get busy, Mathias! We need more pictures!

Yes! We do! :laugh:

Hi guys, im new here, Im from El Salvador in Central America, we dont get much of Mathias here just in the lacoste store. Ive been reading this blog for a while and I love it, I gotta say im sad that there arent many pictures of him now. I found out about Mathias one time I accidentaly got to models.com ( when he was #1 :( ) and Ive been in love since. I love how he plays soccer since I play too :)

WELCOME Nifest !

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

You are our first official fan from Central America . :wave: :wave: :wave:

WE are all waiting for new pictures. I dont want to be pessimistic but I think Mathias best times are over. When I started as a fan I could find ads with Mathias in nearly every fashion magazine and now nothing :yuckky: .

Owwww, Nifest! so you speak spanish?!

Say yes, please...

I'm really don't know so much of Englis, and it's difficult for me, and find another speaker of spanish *-*

Yey, Munichmarty, can I the official fan from Chile, Sud America? xD

YES, YOU can be the official fan from South America :wave: :wave: :wave: .

I always say we don´t care about someones English knowledge as long as we understand what you want to say and very important :

You can say -I love Mathias - in English or Mathias :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Say yes, please...

I'm really don't know so much of Englis, and it's difficult for me, and find another speaker of spanish *-*

Heheh yep I can talk spanish :) , and im learning french next year in school.

Sacrament yo hablare espanol contigo cuando quieras! = Ill talk spanish with you when you want :)

WELCOME Nifest !

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

You are our first official fan from Central America . :wave: :wave: :wave:

WE are all waiting for new pictures. I dont want to be pessimistic but I think Mathias best times are over. When I started as a fan I could find ads with Mathias in nearly every fashion magazine and now nothing :yuckky: .

Yay im the only Central American fan! Well.. umm my friend also loves him :heart:

Thanks for the welcome :) It is sad that not many photos are gonna come out these days but no need to be pesimistic! We can aways look at the old photos of him, in my taste any photos of him are good, past/present/and future ones :drool:

Say yes, please...

Heheh yep I can talk spanish, and im learning french next year in school but for now:

Si, porfavor :)

Sacrament yo hablare espanol contigo cuando quieras! = Ill talk spanish with you when you want :)

Yeeeey! :heart: :ddr:

Español rules xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jajaja, muchas gracias por aceptar hablar español ^^

El inglés no se me da nada de bien y hasta yo no entiendo lo que escribo xD

En fin, espero que estés bieeen ^^

And Festat, another? O.o

Say yes, please...

Heheh yep I can talk spanish, and im learning french next year in school but for now:

Si, porfavor :)

Yeeeey! :heart: :ddr:

Español rules xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jajaja, muchas gracias por aceptar hablar español ^^

El inglés no se me da nada de bien y hasta yo no entiendo lo que escribo xD

En fin, espero que estés bieeen ^^

And Festat, another? O.o

Jejej pero no te procupes, yo no soy una super habladora de ingles ni nada asi pero si necesitas ayuda solo preguntame, creo que to tambien te preguntare cosas :laugh:

Estoy super bien, es verano y es tiempo de diversion! Ojala que tu estes bien tambien!

Oh oh and to get back to Mathias here are so photos I hope they arent reposts:

post-32856-1246938785_thumb.jpg

post-32856-1246938699_thumb.jpg

Yes, another, Sacrament, haha: me. (:

We're both south-american.

¿De dónde eres?!!!

Sou brasileiro, haha. Meu espanhol é muito ruim, mas compreendo perfeitamente, assim como acho que vocês compreendem português também.