Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

@ Nic: Lol! I felt a little compelled too to ask a few questions...:p

@ Hotcakez: Did I welcome you to the thread? If not then....WELCOME TO THE MATHIAS THREAD!! :hug: And thank you so much for sharing those pics. Like Nic, I guess we are want to ask a few questions.

Lol, mine would be: Is he actually modelling for NY Fashion week, or not?

:laugh: No. Im not Danish but I wish.....and its not a problem at all, I also talk to sean o'pry time to time . I live in NYC. I haven't talked to him since last week, he didn't tell me anything about FashionWeek, and I probably doubt he's apart of it. He's buddies with Eddie Klint and with Jesper & Sebastian Lund. Mathias he lives up to what you all see him as, he is a very sweety pie. He's not cocky, not an a$$ hole, he's a real man and he's hella fun to be around & I'll be glad to bring in more candids if I can okay and thanks for the welcome!!!! :grouphug:

Hey HotCakez !!!! Thanks a lot for the answer... :)

You're very lucky to can talk with all these models... Do you belong to the fashion world too ???

In any case, it's very nice of you to share these infos... :kiss: :blush:

Sorry for my english...

:laugh: No. Im not Danish but I wish.....and its not a problem at all, I also talk to sean o'pry time to time . I live in NYC. I haven't talked to him since last week, he didn't tell me anything about FashionWeek, and I probably doubt he's apart of it. He's buddies with Eddie Klint and with Jesper & Sebastian Lund. Mathias he lives up to what you all see him as, he is a very sweety pie. He's not cocky, not an a$$ hole, he's a real man and he's hella fun to be around & I'll be glad to bring in more candids if I can okay and thanks for the welcome!!!! :grouphug:

Hi Hotcakez, :)

thank you so much for posting those pictures.

it's nice to see more of his off-stage photos!

seems like he's a relaxed and funny guy privately...

and i'm so curious about you too...

are you working in the fashion-related industries?(dresser/visagiste...etc.?) :cool: ;)

:blush: Aww. Thanks you guys, no Im not in the fashion industry at all. I've been to some shows and Iwent by to a few shows Friday wen FW started, but I don't work with them, Its just friends of friends type of thing & staying in touch :fun: and I love to be able to talk to these wonderful men, some of them shock me and turn out to be straight up party animals ( Im staying hush hush on that one... :ninja: .) .

I thought Mathias was going to do FashionWeek in NYC, but I guess not, I should ask someone about that because usually he's there, but maybe he has other plans and most the models I see are taking a vacation/break. So you never know with Mathi

:blush: Aww. Thanks you guys, no Im not in the fashion industry at all. I've been to some shows and Iwent by to a few shows Friday wen FW started, but I don't work with them, Its just friends of friends type of thing & staying in touch :fun: and I love to be able to talk to these wonderful men, some of them shock me and turn out to be straight up party animals ( Im staying hush hush on that one... :ninja: .) .

I thought Mathias was going to do FashionWeek in NYC, but I guess not, I should ask someone about that because usually he's there, but maybe he has other plans and most the models I see are taking a vacation/break. So you never know with Mathi

first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wish u all d best.. :heart: :heart:

btw i guess i happened to see one of mathias interview and he said that from all the fashion week, new york is the least favourite FW for him..

so maybe this year he decided to take a break from NY FW :laugh: :laugh:

just my guess though.. :blush: