Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi everybody,

my name is Nicolas, I am 20, I live in Lyon (France)… I'm new on the forum !

I discovered Mathias a few years ago, through hoardings and advertisings, and I am fascinated by this model since then...

I've skimed through this fantastic forum for a few days, and I really found full of great infos about Mathias !

How don't be crazy about him ?

He probably has the most sublime face in the world, there is a perfect harmony of each details of his face and his body, as if he had been

made like a work of art, in which the artist would have drawn meticulously each curve and each detail to form the most harmonious and perfect whole.

This impression is undoubtedly due to the fact that he is seen only through photographs or videos on which he is perfectly made up and prepared ; but by disregarding

all that, it's undeniable that the color of his eyes, his lips, his nose, his hands, his nails, his shoulders, his smile, his walk, his attitudes, his shyness,

his reactions : form a perfect and harmonious whole. I want to mean by that, from an external point of view, he is absolutely perfect ! As if the best parts had been

chosen and gathered in him!!!

I know, maybe it seems weird that a boy can be captivated by a simple virtual person!!! And yet, I'm not gay… It's just that it's the first time

I'm faced with the very perfection... And it's beyond the fact that he is a man, a model, controlled by the very closed system of the world of fashion...

Actually, I'm above all impressed : there's as much chance that an asteroid falls in a precise point at a specific time, as a

person as Mathias is born : a completely aesthetic person, whose each detail, each movement is elegant, stylish and monumental.

All this is very difficult to express, and particularly in English… But in short, for me, Mathias is an alive work of art !

And yet, initially, I'm interested neither in art, nor in the world of fashion...

I will be in Paris the next week (I must take oral tests :cry: ) : do you know if it's possible to be at one of the fashion shows ? or to know in which shows Mathias

intends to take part? I would like to see him so much, but considering the shows are all at different places in Paris!!!!

Otherwise, I wanted to thank you: it's thanks to you who post photos, that we can continue to admire him…

These last photos from Milan are fantastic!!! ;)

Sorry for my terrible english !

Hi Nic!

Welcome to this thread!

There is only one thing I don´t agree with you - your English is great.

Quote Nic :

"How don't be crazy about him ?

He probably has the most sublime face in the world, there is a perfect harmony of each details of his face and his body, as if he had been

made like a work of art, in which the artist would have drawn meticulously each curve and each detail to form the most harmonious and perfect whole.

This impression is undoubtedly due to the fact that he is seen only through photographs or videos on which he is perfectly made up and prepared ; but by disregarding

all that, it's undeniable that the color of his eyes, his lips, his nose, his hands, his nails, his shoulders, his smile, his walk, his attitudes, his shyness,

his reactions : form a perfect and harmonious whole. I want to mean by that, from an external point of view, he is absolutely perfect ! As if the best parts had been

chosen and gathered in him!!! ....... "

I totally agree with you!

BONJOUR NIC! Welcome to Bellazon and to this amazing thread dedicated to Mathias!

I think you have got everything right about Mathias, he does look like that he has a face carved by an angel :D The surprising thing is that he even appeals to a straight guy like you!

About the fashion shows, well, first I have to congratulate you that you are going to Paris, so you are one step ahead in meeting Mathias! But getting into the shows could be quite hard...I'm afraid that I can't answer your question in how to actually meet Mathias in the shows, because as you said, the shows are all over in Paris.

I don't think that you can just go and watch the shows. Usually the people who attend the shows are invited. The people are fashion students, magazine editors, fashion stylists, celebrities and journalists. Ordinary people can go and watch the shows but only if they have good connections i.e they know a magazine editor and the editor could take a guest with them or something.

You might not be able to watch the shows but what you can do is to find out which show he is walking in. Now that might take a bit of work because none of us here knows his time table! But if you do find out, and I sincerely hope you do(!), then you can wait outside the venue until the show finishes and watch the entrance where all the models come out. There you might be able to meet Mathias and viola, job done :) And of course, you must take a photo with him and post it here on Bellazon and also tell us what you talked to him about and his responses!

I hope that helps :D