Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Yeah wish we could eh.. it would be nice to know a little more about him. I saw the video at the belstaff show backstage and when he spoke to the camera i think he said he'd hope everyone enjoyed the show, he sounded completely sincere, lol i was in utter shock.. i thought all models were vein.. but he totally gave me a different opinion. when you watch people get interviewed ..the way the talk usually reflects how they are inside.

I thought i'd just post here instead... it's true he doesn't know how to respond to the 'world famous mathias' he kinda just gives a shy glance at the camera and looks down, i think he is so immaculate.

Backstage at Dolce & Gabanna Fall 2008.

Yes, I watched that last year and I was like "my goodness, he hopes that people would enjoy the show". He sounded like he actually cares and it shows that he is a nice person (or at least he seems like it). I saw other videos on youtube of models talking to the camera and my goodness, their ego and arrogance were so huge! It was almost unbearable!

Yeah wish we could eh.. it would be nice to know a little more about him. I saw the video at the belstaff show backstage and when he spoke to the camera i think he said he'd hope everyone enjoyed the show, he sounded completely sincere, lol i was in utter shock.. i thought all models were vein.. but he totally gave me a different opinion. when you watch people get interviewed ..the way the talk usually reflects how they are inside.

Yes that could definitley mean we could watch plenty of him on TV.... Do you know that Swedish model for Calvin klein name Fredrik Ljungberg, he also plays for the swedish football national team. So he does half and half but i think he spends a lot of time on the pitch i suppose. As i said, if Mathias is a great footballer i think Mathias could start off with the 3rd Division and work his way up and get selected for the danish national team... ,, it's not too late for him now but

I think someone needs to tell him before it's too late.. haha

He must be bummed that the danish national team didn't pull through to the european championship this summer. :o

Yes that could definitley mean we could watch plenty of him on TV.... Do you know that Swedish model for Calvin klein name Fredrik Ljungberg, he also plays for the swedish football national team. So he does half and half but i think he spends a lot of time on the pitch i suppose. As i said, if Mathias is a great footballer i think Mathias could start off with the 3rd Division and work his way up and get selected for the danish national team... ,, it's not too late for him now but

I think someone needs to tell him before it's too late.. haha

He must be bummed that the danish national team didn't pull through to the european championship this summer. :o

Quote from controversiaster : But what makes you think that Mathias is definitely straight by playing football?

It is said that gays donĀ“t play football.

There are gays who play football, but none of the gay guys I know or knew played football or were even watching football on TV.

Maybe we should ask faget about it !

So off topic :| ... you guys...*sigh*

Munichmarty,

hey, sweetie, did you still remember when i told you Mathias iz not gay?!

yeah, just after you post 2 pics of him as football player...

I duno other gay guys point, but for me, football's not pop among *my friends*

and my football skill's really sucks :yuckky: :ninja:

and i had a great impression about th vid he with Mael (he's voice izz ... um... :ninja: if i speak it out , i bet you guys will prepare :beating: for me...)

e.s. he said " I love football , but i should choose painting instead.."

hahahaha...anyway, go on the off topic :rofl: Have fun! ;)

So off topic :| ... you guys...*sigh*

Munichmarty,

hey, sweetie, did you still remember when i told you Mathias iz not gay?!

yeah, just after you post 2 pics of him as football player...

I duno other gay guys point, but for me, football's not pop among *my friends*

and my football skill's really sucks :yuckky: :ninja:

and i had a great impression about th vid he with Mael (he's voice izz ... um... :ninja: if i speak it out , i bet you guys will prepare :beating: for me...)

e.s. he said " I love football , but i should choose painting instead.."

hahahaha...anyway, go on the off topic :rofl: Have fun! ;)

Quote from controversiaster : But what makes you think that Mathias is definitely straight by playing football?

It is said that gays donĀ“t play football.

There are gays who play football, but none of the gay guys I know or knew played football or were even watching football on TV.

Maybe we should ask faget about it !

^^

I think that its quite unreliable to say that Mathias isn't gay because he plays football, but then again, I guess we will NEVER know his orientation unless he openly declares it, we somehow by chance ask him, or see a photo somewhere in the internet with him kissing a guy or a girl :p

I think everyone blamed the manager for not getting England into the european world cup. I think the standard of players slipped during the recent years, maybe its because we no longer have David Beckam...:whistle:

lol well, if you read carefully you might see that we're talking about Mathias too. :p

...controversiaster, i have to say you know your football quite well. btw do you know when's his next show comming up? maybe we'll get to see more of his backstage stuff , perhaps an interview. :)