Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

^Ah I see - well it's ok! The runway shots are more widely distributed on the web anyway :) I have that leaflet as well, but I don't think I'm scanning it (Since we've already seen the pictures :laugh: ). Hope technology stops failing on you soon!

Lol, I am a little tempted to repost since we are getting an anaemic supply of photos :( I shall try tomorrow to scan it in, but if it fails then, well, er, I guess I won't bother :p

this has probably been asked about a million times before, but is he gay or straight? I want to marry him ;)

The fake Mathias on My Space wrote that he is bi. I think faget wrote about it, that Mathias is sooooooooo straight. And that´s what I think. If not faget can marry him :laugh: .

But who cares we won´t get him anyway :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: .

I can't understand how some loser out there would have a fake account! I mean, why would they want the attention? I doubt that Mathias is gay, I once showed a video of him to my gay friend and my gay friend was like "Nah, he is straight!" and then I said "Well, how do you know? Are you always right when you try to work out which guy is gay or straight?!" He then answered me saying "Usually I am right" So HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

STRAIGHT IT IS THEN!

Bonjour Everyone. Im a new Member. I was looking through some art photography on the internet and somehow i happened to come across his Photoshoots and to be honest im not really into models. But, i Really admire his wide Spectrum of Work, and not to mention he's quite a unique individual. Im quite fond of his new Editorials, being versatile as he is i think it somewhat makes us wonder what he'll have in store for us next and to me thats what makes him stand out from all the other models..

That statement on the first page of the editorial is a good irony . Im a fan of Andy Warhol and he was artistically and personally a shy one as well , relating to mathias's true character. I usually like to find the meaning or substance behind a Photograph, so I find it quite amusing .

....''They asked me questions all directed at me and I wasn't prepared, so I just said "yes" or "no". But afterwards I regretted doing my same old shy act, when I should have used the situation for practice — I'd love to be able to talk more and give little speeches. I want to work on that.' - Andy Warhol.

God, I wonder what I would send him......:drool:

ooh, will SO beat you to it! *makes a mad dash for some paper and a pen*

ugh I need more Mathias RTM!

Lmfao, I don't think that I would actualy do it. But if I am drunk enough then I would probably place myself into a box and send myself to him.

Now you can't beat that ladies ;)

Bonjour Everyone. Im a new Member. I was looking through some art photography on the internet and somehow i happened to come across his Photoshoots and to be honest im not really into models. But, i Really admire his wide Spectrum of Work, and not to mention he's quite a unique individual. Im quite fond of his new Editorials, being versatile as he is i think it somewhat makes us wonder what he'll have in store for us next and to me thats what makes him stand out from all the other models..

That statement on the first page of the editorial is a good irony . Im a fan of Andy Warhol and he was artistically and personally a shy one as well , relating to mathias's true character. I usually like to find the meaning or substance behind a Photograph, so I find it quite amusing .

....''They asked me questions all directed at me and I wasn't prepared, so I just said "yes" or "no". But afterwards I regretted doing my same old shy act, when I should have used the situation for practice — I'd love to be able to talk more and give little speeches. I want to work on that.' - Andy Warhol.

Spot on girl, Mathias embodies all of what you just said! Mathias is indeed sweet and shy, which makes him the ever more endearing :)

Oui C'est Vrai, He is far more than just a pretty face. As far as i am concerned, a person like him has more to offer than just his looks. When someone seperates themselves from the rest thats where i like them the best and he comes off that way alteast from what i've seen but He is genuinely polite ,self-contained Passionate and i also read his interview awhile back that he seems to be

concerned for peace and I think people can look up to him and say i want to be like him in terms of those aspects. I know for sure i do. :yes:

Oh who wouldn't like him? He is the mysterious kind of guy who just draws you in :) I have to agree with you that people who seperate themselves from the rest is usually quite attractive to me, not unless they are some kind of weirdo! He is a calm person, I definitely need that sort of guy in my life!

lol I didn't want to be such a buzz kill , but considering his age don't you think he'd be romantically involved,, he sure doesn't seem like the guy thats fond of sharing his private life with his career or maybe he's just hanging around for True love, sometimes when you look at a person you can instantly tell what kind of person is to you, usually my intuitions become right about someone...but hey, i think Mathias comes off unpredictable in some ways.