Bellazon

Rihanna
Thumbnail

Diabolo Fraise

Sun, 06 December 2009

Rihanna Sings with Shy Ronnie — SNL Digital Short

Rihanna sang in a hilarious SNL Digital Short co-starring with Andy Samberg as Shy Ronnie on Saturday (December 5).

The sketch really worked and was hilarious! It was taped yesterday evening, ahead of the live Saturday show.

Later in the live show, Rihanna performed two songs from her Rated R album, “Russian Roulette” and “Hard.”

post-19430-1260107128_thumb.jpg

Wed, 09 December 2009

Rihanna’s New Chest Tattoo: Never A Failure, Always A Lesson

Rihanna got some new ink at NYC tattoo parlor East Side Ink earlier this week.

“She came in at about 2:00 A.M.,” East Side Ink owner and artist Keith “Bang Bang” McCurdy tells OK!. “She told me in advance she’d be coming, and then when she got there, she told me what she wanted: ‘Never a failure, always a lesson,’ but written backwards.”

Bang Bang continues, “I asked her why she wanted that and she said, ‘It’s kind of my motto in life for everything.’ Instead of considering things to be mistakes, considering them lessons.”

post-19430-0-1446062459-06789_thumb.jpg

Wed, 09 December 2009 at 12:20 am

Rihanna & Adam Lambert: Viva Vevo!

Rihanna cozies up to Adam Lambert at the launch of Vevo at Skylight Studio in New York City on Tuesday (December 8).

The 21-year-old beauty from Barbados celebrated Vevo, a collaboration between Google and Universal Music Group, which hopes to be the leading music video service online.

Tons of celebs came out to the event, and RiRi hung out with Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Pete Wentz, Sheryl Crow and Mariah Carey (all pictured). So fun!!

rihanna-adam-lambert-vevo-launch.jpg