Bellazon

Rihanna
Thumbnail

Diabolo Fraise

Rihanna Opens Up on GMA Saying, "It Can Happen to Anyone"

Rihanna is ready to break her silence, sitting down for her first televised interview since last February's incident with Chris Brown. In the conversation with Diane Sawyer, which will air on GMA this Thursday and 20/20 on Friday, the singer says, "This happened to me. … It can happen to anyone," and calls Brown her first "big love." Rihanna is also one of Glamour's women of the year and will grace one of their December covers. In the article, Rihanna talks about the frenzy surrounding her, "I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears. That was the level of media chaos that happened the next day. The positive thing that has come out of my situation is that people can learn from that. I want to give as much insight as I can to young women, because I feel like I represent a voice that really isn't heard." Rihanna will be honored at an event for the issue next Monday and as she steps back into the spotlight and shows the world her strength telling her side of the story.

wanead.jpg

Rihanna Gives Painful Details of Chris Brown Assault

In a 20/20 interview airing Friday, Rihanna offers a graphic account of the fateful Feb. 7 confrontation with her then-boyfriend Chris Brown – including the terrifying blankness that seemed to come over him as he assaulted her.

She says all she kept thinking was, "When is it going to stop? When is it going to stop? He had no soul in his eyes. Just blank. He was clearly blacked-out. There was no person when I looked at him."

The fight, she says, started when Brown received a text message from another woman while they were driving away from a Grammy Awards party.

"I caught him in a lie, and he wouldn't tell the truth. And I wouldn't drop it," Rihanna tells Diane Sawyer in the interview, portions of which aired Friday morning on Good Morning America.

"I couldn't take that he kept lying to me, and he couldn't take that I wouldn't drop it … It escalated into him being violent towards me. And it was ugly."

How ugly? "I was battered, I was bleeding, I was swollen in my face," she says.

Their Love Spelled Danger

She felt trapped. "My next option was to get out of the car and walk, start walking in a gown and a bloody face," she says. "I didn't have a plan. That whole night was not part of my plan."

Rihanna believes now that the passionate love affair between the young couple – she was 20 at the time, he was 19 – was an unhealthy one. "The more in love we became, the more dangerous we became for each other, equally dangerous," she says. "Because it was a bit of an obsession."

She also discusses how she eventually broke things off with Brown, and how she feels about him today.

"Love doesn't go away right away," she says. "He didn't accept that very well. Obviously he didn't want us to be apart. But I had to make a decision for me."

Does she hate Brown now? "No, I don't hate him at all," she says. "I actually love and care about him. I want him to do well, have a great career, have a great life and grow up. And just take this as something you had to go through to grow up and learn."

Glamour Magazine Photoshoot (Dec 2009)

Very small pics...

th_73299_Robynfan01_-_RiRi_as_always_FANTASTIC_-_Glamour_Magazine_shoot_553_122_195lo.jpg th_73295_Robynfan01_-_RiRi_as_always_FANTASTIC_-_Glamour_Magazine_shoot_712_122_337lo.jpg th_73296_Robynfan01_-_RiRi_as_always_FANTASTIC_-_Glamour_Magazine_shoot_928_122_218lo.jpg th_73297_Robynfan01_-_RiRi_as_always_FANTASTIC_-_Glamour_Magazine_shoot_837_122_124lo.jpg th_73298_Robynfan01_-_RiRi_as_always_FANTASTIC_-_Glamour_Magazine_shoot_246_122_784lo.jpg th_73294_Robynfan01_-_RiRi_as_always_FANTASTIC_-_Glamour_Magazine_shoot_122_172lo.jpg

I just got my Dec. Glamour and Rihanna isn't on the cover, Michelle Obama is. I saw on Inside Edition that she was supposed to be on the cover, but when I got mine in the mail, I was disappointed to see that wasn't the case. I wonder what happened.

Mon, 09 November 2009

Rihanna: Surprise Guest At Jay-Z Concert

Rihanna makes a surprise appearance at Jay-Z’s concert at UCLA in Los Angeles on Sunday night (November 8).

The 21-year-old Bajan songstress performed “Run This Town” with Jay-Z and sang her new song “Hard” for the very first time! The new tune (featuring Young Jeezy) is off of Rihanna’s upcoming fourth studio album, Rated R, out November 20.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0WOFOh9Wu