Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

• 3 weeks later...

Interview with www.iheartdaily.com. She is such a sweetheart!

Model Spotlight: Gigi Paris of Delia*s

12-21-09

If you recognize this girl's face, it's probably because she's one of Delia*s featured models. Jehane “Gigi” Paris is a 17-year-old high school senior from Miami who has been modeling for Delia*s since she was 14. Of course she's more than just a pretty face! Read on.

I Heart Daily: How did you get your start in modeling?

Gigi Paris: 
It was so unexpected. I would always visit my grandmother in New York City for the summer. On my thirteenth summer, we went to a event for new and upcoming designers. One of the designers asked if I could model for his new clothing line called "June." It was really fun, so as soon as I got back to Miami, I started looking into modeling agencies and it went from there.

IHD: What's the hardest part about modeling?

GP: I'm still in high school, so having to decide when it's a good time to work or to stay in school is always the hardest part. I bring my homework along, but it still gets complicated. Thankfully, my friends are really supportive and they help out if I ever need to catch up.

IHD: What music are you listening to right now?

GP: My favorite bands are Modest Mouse and Passion Pit. They're different and I love the funky vibe they give off. I've always been a sucker for Coldplay, "Sparks" is my favorite by them. And not gonna lie, that little fifteen year old Justin Bieber is quite the cutie. My friends and I are obsessed.

IHD: What beauty product do you always have with you?

GP: 
I ALWAYS have Burt's Bees chapstick on me and the Colossal Volum' Express Maybelline Mascara. It makes my eyelashes look HUGE.

IHD: What's your favorite Delia*s outfit or item of clothing for winter?

GP: 
I love Delia*s new cardigans and the slouchy v-necks like the Spin Tee. I'm obsessed with the white and beige Natalie Brocade dress. I want to get it for the holidays, it's perfect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...