Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

15 hours ago, Ramsfan said:

I really like her work with Kesler Tran! :wub:

It's always exceptional isn't it? There's a few photographers that she works with and they just capture magic. And we almost always never get to see enough of it, the "editorial" work. Just swimsuits, underwear, and various and sundry fashion shoots. I get frustrated, because she could be the next Cindy Crawford, and we just see her seemingly trapped in catalog stuff.🙁

On 3/8/2020 at 11:27 AM, Ramsfan said:

I think most models should do a shoot with him. :smile:

He's got that mover and shaker quality to him, along with a few of the other photographers she has worked with, like Bozorgi, and Shintani. They haven't been at their trade all that long, but they have that "eye", and they seem to know how to really connect with their models. Their work is more like quiet, wordless conversations and it has a very visceral impact on the viewer. She seems to have some money now, and I really wish she would put the commerce on pause for a bit and really dive in to some more collaborative work. She could be a living legend, you know?💗