Bellazon

vs catalog?

Jade**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think you are right. i just submitted my request for a catalog. are you sure they are not going to charge me? cuz i don't want to pay for a catalog, are they going to send me only one catalog? or are they going to send me one every month?

i think you are right. i just submitted my request for a catalog. are you sure they are not going to charge me? cuz i don't want to pay for a catalog, are they going to send me only one catalog? or are they going to send me one every month?

They won't! And they'll only send you that one. You can keep requesting though, but like PC said it takes awhile to get the catalog to begin with so if you wanted certain catalogs back to back that ain't happening.

And they charge you if you want to get it at the store. I think like $4. I forgot. I just remember asking people to give it back because they were all ready to walk out with it because they thought it was free.

you work in a vs store? i know i bought a catalog before they charge me $3.25, that was a lot for a catalog, so i did not want to do that again, so i just requested it this time, because i don't want to pay for it. i want the spring catalog with rosie in the cover. i don't know which one they are going to send me, i hope is the one i want.

Depending, they may send you catalogues if you buy a bit in the store, but that'd be like only the sale catalogues. Not big ones like xmas and swim. Those do as Savanna said and check the stores for those. wait ... 3.25 ... they charged me $5. Well ... perhaps cause it's NYC :/ That option is best for big catalogues (Swim, Xmas, etc) IMO.

you work in a vs store? i know i bought a catalog before they charge me $3.25, that was a lot for a catalog, so i did not want to do that again, so i just requested it this time, because i don't want to pay for it. i want the spring catalog with rosie in the cover. i don't know which one they are going to send me, i hope is the one i want.

I used to. I don't think you'll get that one, but maybe if you call you could get them to send it to you. I don't know.