Sign in to follow this  
Baby

Have your ever met people from the internet?

don't know why i wrote "from THE internet" but anyway, just i would like to know if have already people from forum, facebook etc.

how did you imagined these persons and how was the meeting ?

this morning i talked about it with friends and i try to remember how many people i really meet but infortunately, i can't XD

i think i'm not far of 100... but everytimes people were like i imagined. i never have bad surprise, never feel shy. it was always super funny. :laugh:

You don't need to imagine, simply ask them to send you a picture before the meeting :nicole:

lol, when i said "imagine" i talked about the personnality, behaviour :p

by the way, they were only "friends" (ok, sometimes boys wanted more...) but this is never a date so i don't really need pictures... but it's always better to indentify them XD

it's funny because i even slept with 1/7 of them at the first meeting.

i even travelled with 4 of them :laugh:

Ya i met two so far.

But that's cause everyone except for a few people i meet online are from different countries or other provinces and stuff.

that's true, 40% of them live in Paris and they were friends of friends of mine but i meet people from Peru, Brazil, Unites States, Belarus and many others :p

that's true, 40% of them live in Paris and they were friends of friends of mine but i meet people from Peru, Brazil, Unites States, Belarus and many others :p

About 3/4 of my online friends are from the states :laugh:

haha. about 3/4 of mine are out of states. lol

And I've yet to meet anyone but we do talk about our personal lives so its like i've met them.

lol most of the people i bought stuff from on ebay but that wasnt that exciting :laugh:

XD and they aren't pretty or sexy ?

limer, you often go in united states ?

for me it's easier because or i talk with people from paris, or musicians and they often come in paris or music fans and they come in paris too for performances... sometimes i move, but the biggest part of time i always meet them in my city :p

I hardly ever go to the states, the exchange rate and the border line ups :/

And i only know about 2 people that live anywhere within driving range! The rest would have to be flights, and i don't got that money.

My best friends I've met online. We met in a very public place the first couple times.

I have no issues with meeting people offline...you just gotta be careful at first.