Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

Can anybody give me an idea how to pronounce her name right? Just realized iv been pronouncing Bregje wrong so maybe I am with Lais also xD I've heard Karlie pronounce it like lie-eas (eas as in the word east without the t.) Or is it Lays?? Lawls I'm sorry I know this is a stupid question.

Can anybody give me an idea how to pronounce her name right? Just realized iv been pronouncing Bregje wrong so maybe I am with Lais also xD I've heard Karlie pronounce it like lie-eas (eas as in the word east without the t.) Or is it Lays?? Lawls I'm sorry I know this is a stupid question.

The right pronounce is like lies (li-es) but you use more the A like Lays i think,i'm brazilian like her but i just can't describe i'll try to use the translator yes it's like lays dear! :)

Like in this video it's a brazilian channel and the interviewer is brazilian so he says the right pronounce!

Interview for Inside Tv in the beginning of Lais Career she talks about her first vogue editorial,living in new york,being compared to Naomi Campbell and a little bit of her personal life...her little child and future projects.

He says it like Li-ease. 2 syllables. So does the makeup artist in the first video. In the second video at 2:50 she says it like LIES, 1 syllable. Maybe because she says her name a lot she says it the lazy way. I'm lazy too so I'm going with that. Reposts, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=43Obh-5mwxE#t=167s

It's Li-ease like he said,she said " lies " because she was talking too fast and quickly and she didn't finished the word ( her name ) anyway she said : my aunt sometimes ask me if is the real " lies " because of the magazines and i like to do that transformation! ( the simple girl with no make up to the Lais in the editorials and work in general )

I posted this from Lais instagram and here is the real photo is from Wish Report Magazine #61

There is more photos but i only could find this one,as soon as i find the others i will post!

post-64572-0-45101100-1365906523_thumb.j

Wow. Stunning in green. Thanks for the new pics, and how to say her name. I have kind of the same thing going with my name, everyone drops the last syllable.

- lovevsmodels