Bellazon

Christina Milian
Thumbnail

Pakse

i mean, the girl is obviously gorgeous, but she should try and add a little bit o' class to her resume.

I don't disagree. I'm not a huge fan or anything. I just think she is sexy. But she should let her music speak for itself like Alisha Keys does instead of slutting it up. It's my guess that she is not that musically talented. That's why you see women like Christina Milian, Britney Spears and Avril Lavinge flaunting themselves all over the place.

• 4 weeks later...
i mean, the girl is obviously gorgeous, but she should try and add a little bit o' class to her resume.

I don't disagree. I'm not a huge fan or anything. I just think she is sexy. But she should let her music speak for itself like Alisha Keys does instead of slutting it up. It's my guess that she is not that musically talented. That's why you see women like Christina Milian, Britney Spears and Avril Lavinge flaunting themselves all over the place.

Alot of ppl say this. Because one shows her body off she can sell records, Face it guys and girls, there are TONS of beautiful women and men knocking on the doors of these execs to get a contract. If all these women didnt have some sort of singing capability then everyone would be a singer and everyone who can look good in booty shorts would be plastered all over this forum on tv and on magazine covers, The girls(memebers) of bellazon are stunning women, now do you think theyd have an equal chance of getting a contract if they didnt have ANY singing capabilities? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...