Bellazon

*trips in*

teacup

Hard, I hope? ;) :p

Haha well honestly, all my friends are guys so I wind up acting like one for the most part...so I can be a buddy and a girlfriend. I dunno. I mean, my ex, all his friends LOVE me. I was awesome enough to kick back and play video games and drink with them but still "girly" enough to be sexy and wink and drag him off into the bedroom at the end of the night. They all still text me and hang out with me. :p So apparently I know how to do some things right! Lol!

Hard, I hope? ;) :p

Haha well honestly, all my friends are guys so I wind up acting like one for the most part...so I can be a buddy and a girlfriend. I dunno. I mean, my ex, all his friends LOVE me. I was awesome enough to kick back and play video games and drink with them but still "girly" enough to be sexy and wink and drag him off into the bedroom at the end of the night. They all still text me and hang out with me. :p So apparently I know how to do some things right! Lol!

So when are we meeting? :nicole:

Sounds amazing :drool:

Hard bite soft bite, whatever you want ;), sure :whistle:

Haha well I think most girls are smart enough to realize that if they do all that, most guys will just think of them as a "buddy". :(

Of course, our girls' nights consist of playing poker and drinking beer while watching chick flicks, and my friends all have boyfriends, so maybe it's just me doing something wrong! Aha.

I will. ;)

:no: That's so wrong! Personally I like a girl that I could be with and think of her as "more then friends" :shifty: while being a great friend at the same time, that i could hang out with and bring around my other friends. :ddr:

:no: your doing nothing wrong At least by me :hehe: