Bellazon

Bree Conden
Thumbnail

AxEnA

I am going to post a ton of pictures of gorgeous Bree :drool: . First of all, all credit for scans goes to Neo. :hug:

Lately, I've been thinking about Bree. (No, not in that way. :rofl:) We are so used to seeing Bree in swimsuits and lingerie which is a huge treat, no doubt. :drool: But, I'm tellin' you.........she can do anything. Bree has so many dimensions to her if you take a look at her pictures. She's capable of doing campaigns for just about anyone! :wub: I predict that Bree is going to be seen in campaigns we never thought of before. When you think of her, she has a smokin' hot body and a killer smile. :p But, she can change her look so well and we all know that is what is needed to be the cream of the crop. Bree has that "something" that translates into being able to model anything, anywhere. :wub:

These pics are for Venus, some more for Ambrielle, J.C.Penney, Frederick's and don't forget her Guess? ads. Yikes! These are all really, really gorgeous, beautiful pics. :yes: :yes:

Credit Neo for scans. :flower:

These pictures are an addition to the good post that Pink Couture made on an earlier page. They were taken when Bree was asked by Guess? to be a judge at the FACES TO WATCH for Guess?. You will notice Paul Marciano and the very attractive lady is a Marketing genius for Guess?. Also, when you see the pics of the models in contention, the winners are the girl on the end in blue (l) and the guy on the other end of the picture®. Also, there are some of Bree with the male winner. It's just my opinion :whistle: but these winners have big shoes to fill. :wub: I believe these are the winners for FACES TO WATCH for Guess? watches. The last pic is Bree on the left with some other Guess? models.

Bree is just fabulous! :heart: :heart:

Thanks Dirrty. Those pics are great.

I broke down and bought that Salon City magazine. So here are my scans.

post-13865-1188859553_thumb.jpg post-13865-1188859486_thumb.jpg post-13865-1188859530_thumb.jpg

Thanx so much for that scan, Steve! It's a gorgeous :clap: cover and feature! :drool: :drool:

And, dirrty, as always, thanx soooooo much for the photos. :hug: :flower:

And, last but not least, thanx to Neo for all the work involved in the scanning of the pics I posted. :hug: