Bellazon

Justin Poortinga
Thumbnail

Sara7

I'm searching pics from chevignon - bellandi - la redoute - H&M

i have just something from this campaign...i want much more...but in inthernet i can't found much things of this campaign with justin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish I could get some tuff from H&M for you... but the damn catalogs they have in the US only feature the women. :( Sorry abt that.

The other companies... do they have catalogs I could request? If they did, I'd be happy to get them and scan them for you. But I've never seen their ads in magazines-- maybe a few La Redoutes, but those were full of women...

I did find his portfolio in the Next Models site, though. Doubt it has anything you haven't seen, however. :blush:

http://www.nextmodels.com/?state=model&m_id=270&rnd=77838

thanks for the help...

is hard to find pics of H&M (for me...)

here one of justin

post-297-1115389289_thumb.jpg (who is her??? arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh )

hehehe....

la redoutes...is hard too...i have only one from the website...but it is very old...

like the Chevignon campaign...

about the next...yes i know it...

and i have the access at the agency...it have inside very much pics!!!!!!

bye bye

I wish I could get some tuff from H&M for you... but the damn catalogs they have in the US only feature the women.  :( Sorry abt that.

The other companies... do they have catalogs I could request? If they did, I'd be happy to get them and scan them for you. But I've never seen their ads in magazines-- maybe a few La Redoutes, but those were full of women...

I did find his portfolio in the Next Models site, though. Doubt it has anything you haven't seen, however.  :blush:

http://www.nextmodels.com/?state=model&m_id=270&rnd=77838

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...