Bellazon

Some people are sick

TooBoku

This is getting way out of proportion :dontgetit: We are speaking in different language.

These people are CHEFS and NOT criminals. One cannot position these people amongst those criminals that does horrible things to HUMANS.

Cruelty is NOT a NOTION nor an ADMIRATION. It is wrong but in these chefs situation they are NOT harming HUMANS. They are preparing FOOD for people and because of their CREATIVITY they are getting punished.

THIS ASSUMPTION ABOUT THESE CHEFS ARE ABSURD and NOT RIGHT.

CRUELTY to humans is NOT ART...I REPEAT NOT ART. and criminals who does act in this wrong manner are DIFFERENT. They deserve to be PUNISH.

CRUELTY to animals are NOT right as well...but these are fishes for food and NOT pets. There is a huge difference.

Putting these chefs into the criminal category is precisely wrong because these people are just CHEFS...CHEFS in a different culture, environment, and society.

Call them BARBARIC or UNCIVILIZED but that is as far as one should call them. To me they are CHEFS with a vision. Wrong or NOT it is still a vision to create something unusual.

BTW: I was merely answering back because I feel that you have disrespected my views. My views are my views and I am NOT forcing it to anyone. I am entitled to say what I feel and think.

You as well, you are entitle to anything you want to discuss and I respect your opinion even if it's a different language than mine :yes:

Comment allez-vous et la France?

Avez-vous encore parler la langue?

Je m'ennuie de prendre son petit dejeuner a l'hotel pour que je reste normalement a Paris. Belle vue et belles personnes :)

ce religion thread est tres interessant. Votre avis est tres important.

allons-nous aller de l'avant...

lol, you know religion was totally out of subject too…

i just developed your idea of cannibalism…

no they aren’t criminal as I said, they are just barbarians. this is a reality, they are really close of it.

if you think the “evolution” is the “regression” please buy two flints for the firework of the year 2010.

by the way no there is no difference between the pets and these fish.

why the torture should be allowed ? it’s just cruel and insane!!!

Aand people like me can’t accept this kind of “recipe”. I’m already against the meat industry, i love cats and dog and now I refuse to adopt another because they eat meat and I refuse to give money to this business.

This is not only cruelty against the animals… this is really more…

I just don’t understand why people prefer the stomach’s pleasure than take care of the world.

it’s really sad.

Sinon

• 1 month later...