Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Dior magazine #2 (German article)

my scan

Thank you a lot for those scans! Please tell me, how did you get the magazine? Do you think I could find it on internet?

You're welcome maryna. :flower: You can find the issue on ebay(where i got it from).

Dior magazine #2 (German article)

my scan

Thank you a lot for those scans! Please tell me, how did you get the magazine? Do you think I could find it on internet?

You're welcome maryna. :flower: You can find the issue on ebay(where i got it from).

Thanks for your help Melony_xmy! :) Unfortunately, after seaching on ebay, I could only find one copy that was $69, which is way too expensive for me... Well, I'll have to settle for your scans ^^' Thanks again, I don't think we would have found any bigger pictures of this editorial if you didn't scan it!

RUSSIAN ballet is being beamed live to Southampton’s Odeon on Thursday.

Thanks to the wonders of the world’s most advanced 3D technology, it will be the next best thing to being in St Petersburg’s world famous Mariinsky Theatre itself.

Join audiences in over 50 countries around the globe and in almost 200 UK cinemas to be part of this milestone moment in ballet history.

This presentation of Swan Lake, Tchaikovsky’s glorious masterpiece, will be the first ballet to use the Academy Award-winning technology created by the Cameron Pace Group for films including Avatar and Life of Pi.

Prima ballerina Ekaterina Kondaurova will dance the dual roles of Odette and Odile and the stunning Russian actress and model Natalia Vodianova will be the Storyteller. Mariinsky Live’s ballet film director will be Ross MacGibbon, former dancer with the Royal Ballet and the world’s leading director of live dance for cinema.

First performed at the Mariinsky Theatre in 1895, Swan Lake tells the story of Odette, a princess who is turned into a swan by a sorcerer’s curse.

dailyecho.co.uk

Jonathan et Natalia seront bien le 14 juin à l'avant-première sur les Champs-Elysées

twitter @ BDSlefilm

^ Really not a big deal maryna. Hope you will find a copy with lower available price on ebay. ;)

I hope so, too! To me it's one of Natalia's best work of the year with that ELLE Belgie editorial...

Nothing to do with this but your post about events Natalia will attend reminded me that I found that informations on twitter:

Emmanuelle Devos, Tchéky Karyo, Claude Lelouch and Natalia Vodianova will attend the 27th "romantique" festival of Cabourg (June 12 to June 16)

twitter @RFresnais

at Roland Garros Tennis French Open 2013 - Day 7 on June 1, 2013

She looks beautiful here, very elegant, especially in this picture:

post-39233-0-16381700-1370164814_thumb.j

:wub:

Kunal Kapoor, son of actor Shashi Kapoor, and one of the renowned ad filmmakers of India recently shot for a perfume ad in the Pink City that will be aired on national television channels.

Leaving the prime attraction like the majestic Amber Fort and the panoramic Jal Mahal, Kunal chose a deserted place called the Maota Lake, close to Amber Fort, to shoot the ad. Unlike most of the heritage monuments of the city, Maota is only visited for its light and sound show, that too in the evenings. But on a sunny Thursday afternoon, shooting equipments and vehicles made the place buzzing with crowd and activity.

Special boats with beautiful designs were brought from Jal Mahal for the shoot. "We wanted a place that could lend a romantic and a dreamy feel to the product and Maota worked out to be just perfect.

The perfume commercial featuring Russian super model Natalia Vodianova on a boat, directed by Bruno will have 12 shoots in different series and various locations. "Soon we will shoot at the Lake Palace, Udaipur and then leave for Agra," said a crew member.

post-47851-0-20457000-1364096799_thumb.j

http://timesofindia....ow/19149035.cms

According to the agency Fashionworld management, the ad-campaign Natalia was shooting in India was for Cacharel:

https://www.facebook...95457730&type=3