Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

From what I could see, it looked pityfull, really really bad, extremly poorly directed. Maybe it's much better for Natalia if it never comes out.

Everyone'd rather forget it.

how do you know it is badly produced ? There's no "preview" out there that Im aware of ?

From what I could see, it looked pityfull, really really bad, extremly poorly directed. Maybe it's much better for Natalia if it never comes out.

Everyone'd rather forget it.

how do you know it is badly produced ? There's no "preview" out there that Im aware of ?

To clarify, no I didn't see any preview.

I didn't say badly "produced" but badly "directed". Of course that's just my humble opinion. It is based on a very strong feeling from what I've read and mostly watched (photographies, movie and location reports...). I'd like to be wrong but I don't think I am. I even think the extremly poor quality of the work is the main reason of its invisibiliy. I even think Natalia (and/or other people) was advised to keep it from coming out, whatever it could cost.

Again just my opinion.

(Maryna you can try to search by Chinese 倪妮 . :))

Sorry I didn't see your reply! I just searched with what you told me and I found a lot more images, thank you so much for your help! :D

Concerning Belle Du Seigneur, honestly I didn't see enough things about it to say it looks bad... I would be glad to see it if it ever comes out, at least to see how Natalia plays in it. Maybe it will come out in DVD at the end of the year, I don't know... If it doesn't, then I think we should definitely stop thinking about it. I'm sure Natalia would be disappointed if it never came out, she seemed so happy to play in it, and it's the first leading role she ever plays.

There is image of Natalia inside the Uk's Vogue with Rachel Weisz on the cover. Can someone scan it??

She was wearing this outfit and sitting on the stairs.

Here it is :) (the quality of the picture is quiet bad, I'm sorry)

post-39233-0-06576900-1342342334_thumb.p

http://lilimi.ru/vladimir-zhirinovkij-vyrazil-nedovolstvo-chto-natalya-vodyanova-pomogaet-krymsku-viktoriya-dajneko-prokommentirovala-situaciyu/

I used a translator sorry if it's not as accurate.

Vladimir Žirinovkij expressed his displeasure that Natalia Vodianova helps Krymsku. Viktoriya dajneko commented on the situation

The tragedy, which occurred on Kuban in early July 2012 year, attracted the attention of not only ordinary citizens, but also celebrities. Anastasia volochkova and many more stars attended the gathering of things needed to flood victims. Ksenia Sobchak has decided to hold a charity auction, and Natalia Vodianova personally travelled to Russia to help the victims.

Frames, Natalia Vodânovu, surrounded by the inhabitants of Crimea, circled over all the main MEDIA and social networks. But while some admired the courage and dedication of the model, others sought in its actions secret meaning. And here is the leader of the LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY of RUSSIA Vladimir Zhirinovsky voiced press: "we are very unhappy that some people are speculating on the tragedy in Krimsk. We condemn, on behalf of a large group of deputies of the State Duma of top models.

On hearing this, the singer Victoria Dayneko commented on the situation in their "Twitter": "personally, I have a lot of respect for her Natalia sincerity and care. And for those who are sitting in Moscow and finger finger hit, shame on this talk. Unlike those who catches the words, she came back and helps people, and judging by the photo, she is not wagging the hips and shows off. Besyat such words. If Natalie was an unknown girl with a kind heart, never wrote that she piaritsâ, "expressed his opinion, Victoria.

I wonder whether such attacks on Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who undertook a mission to rebuild damaged by Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

post-16808-0-39262300-1342397211_thumb.g