Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

paris-400x266-1.jpg

The woman talking to Natalia Vodianova is Marina Bychokova, an extraordinary doll maker who currently resides in Canada. This is a quote from her blog:

"I met and talked to the beautiful Natalia Vodianova. It was rather surreal meeting her in person since I have known about this model and referenced her face in painting my dolls for a long time. She is just as beautiful in person as she is on magazines covers. I told her that I was going to sculpt her face for my dolls and she thought it was a fabulous idea. Although, I think that she didn’t take it seriously. I saw her husband, Justin Portman there too. It’s funny, we are the same age her and I, yet she felt quite a bit older than me because she is so tall, beautiful and has 3 childern. Very sweet girl. We posed for a picture together but the camera battery died at that very moment. Hopefully I will get another chance for a photo at a future show."

:wub: I love how Natalia's exquisite beauty can be seen from a candid shot backstage.

Despoine, your siggy is gorgeous! :heart:

Thanks! I'm just an amateur graphic designer though. In my spare time I like collecting pictures of models and landscapes and make signatures, avatars and wallpapers out of them in photoshop purely for fun. Natalia's pictures are amongst my favorites to work with - who knows? I might muster up the courage to post more of them here some day.

One of my favorite things about Natalia are her eyes -- they're the first thing I go to whenever see a new picture of her. They're mesmerizing, sad, beautiful and expressive all at once -- and sometimes they remind me of the ocean.

justin change your photo on facebook..

in the new photo, natalia has been trimmed, removed from the picture. :o :o :o :o :o

There are thousands of photos on the internet of him and put a picture in which he had to cut natalia (That is very strange on may not find pictures of himself: only.!!)

post-36396-1269402871_thumb.jpg

in the new photo, natalia has been trimmed, removed from the picture. :o :o :o :o :o

There are thousands of photos on the internet of him and put a picture in which he had to cut natalia (That is very strange on may not find pictures of himself: only.!!)

I also notice that two beautiful private pictures have disappeared from his album. On both of them Natalia was sitting on his knees in a very tender way.

All this is so sad, I'm really really really sorry for him, for her, for them, I don't know what did happen, I just wish they could get reunited someday.

:( :( :( :( :(

I think cutting Natalia out of pictures was done by someone who operates the facebook. Why would Justin be so silly as to remove her from pictures on internet. I simply do not see him sitting in front of the computer and spending time on doing a thing like that.

Perhaps it is done on the wave of recent gossips, to keep us on the toes, curious.

^I think they're still together as a married couple :) Besides it's hard to judge someone, a couple, or the status of marital relationship perhaps basing on pictures or gossips only.

I completely agree. Besides, nothing proves that this is Justin's page, I'm not even sure he has a page at all, or if he has it that it is under his actual name.

Thanks for the Boston pictures, thedarknv! I'm not a fan of her outfit though...

Jodeci, Pautinka, CandyLady, I wish you were right, unfortunately I do think it is really Justin who "holds" this facebook page (not in a very active way, just checking and adding everyone who asks to be his friend) : who else could load unpublished pictures of their bridge at the Mill House, or of the entrancy of their home in Punta del Este or of Viktor as a newbord baby in Natalia's hand in bath robe ? When you check the archives of this page, members of the Portman family regularly "talk" to him there. Or, in the very last days, even Stuart McEwan (you know, Justin's friend who said "Justin found his wife" after the dinner they met), asking him "What's happening".

If it was not real Justin'spage it would be seomeone's extremly close to him/them, doing this for years, and in their close circle who could have time to waste to do such a thing ?

Part 6 of the interview (the last one)

That girl

Tomorrow I will go to the best Starbucks in London at Regents St. I'll meet Amy Bromlay there, the director of London office of Natalia's foundation. Amy will show me a long list of people, who Natalia has to call, and will tell me that she wasn't actually looking for this job. She wasn't looking for any job at all, she was 8 months pregnant, but her friend asked her to meet Natalia - just to talk to her, maybe give her some advice.

Amy will tell me how she went to Natalia's millhouse. It was a warm day. Ladies were walking in the garden. And Amy was astonished how Natalia Vodianova - celebrity and Natalia Vodianova - human meet and cooperate together. Amy couldn't express this feeling more accurate. I will ask her a couple dozens of questions, but I won't get any specific answer. "That is amazing!" "That is striking!" "That inspires!" I guess Amy had quite happy childhood herself and her grown-up life is far from the Cinderella fairytale. Amy doesn't need to maintain a balance between herself-little girl and herself-director of a charity foundation. But she is charmed by Natalia maintaining that balance in herself. She is so charmed by that, she wants to be a part of it.

However, when you are director of a charity foundation you can't say something like: "People, let's help rich and famous Natalia Vodianova get rid of her childish strategy for surviving based on non-stop helping someone unhappy. Tell her she's not in hell!" You can't say something like that. That is why you have to think up that Natalia's going to run a marathon and ask people to sponsor it on a website. That is why you have to explain people that there is need of colorful playgrounds in province Russian towns - because there really is a need in them.

Amy takes her work in the foundation as a educational program. British people don’t have problems with giving money to some poor kids - in Rwanda, in Nepal… That is understandable. But not to kids in Russia.

"Russia," - says Amy - "is rich. We see what cars Russian drive around London. It is the hardest thing to explain here, in Britain, that children in Russian province can be hopelessly poor while Russian rich men buy new cars every year, each of which costs like a play park."

That is why Amy thinks of her mission as of an educating one - she has to explain to British people that yes, that is true: Russia is fabulously rich, but many Russian kids are unhappy and poor.

Next day I'll meet Natalia and Amy and a dozen of Natalia's foundation trustees in the basement of Bob Bob Ricard restaurant. We will plan and think over the march Love Ball, where Natalia hopes to arrange an auction and raise money for more playgrounds in Russia.

It'll be a noisy crowd at our table. Natalia'll be wearing jeans and a suede jacket. At least two women at our table will be more beautiful for me than Natalia. And we will clamor. And suggest various ideas, but not about how to explain to British why children in rich Russia can be unhappy. On the contrary, we will discuss the amusements, like how great it would be to invite the orchestra of maroccan drummers or how cool it would be to serve ice-cream of black caviar...

I don't think that Natalia Vodianova formulates this as I will do it now, but I think she feels that people don't care about poor Russian children who have never seen a good playground. And they don't care about a little girl from Nizhnii Novgorod who used to bring up her younger sister and didn't go to school since she was 6. People don't care about anyone's tragedies at all. They are unhappy themselves - in England, in Russia - anywhere. Everyone has his own hell, everyone needs his oasis, even if he's rich and famous. That means that rich British people need charity Ball as well as children from Beslan need playground - to distract, to forget about their pain for a couple hours.

And if someone calls you to tell you about Russian children and playgrounds, you'll always find a good reason not to think about that. But if supermodel Natalia Vodianova and chief editor of Harper's Bazaar Lucy Yeomans call you with a question "Will you come to the Ball?" - that is a guarantee that the event is going to be successful, because each of these women symbolizes a happy, sparkling and ultimately happy surreal world. And if they tell you that the Ball is for charity - then you can party without any pricks of conscience, knowing that you are not just partying, but doing something good. That is why Amy prepared a long list of people who Natalia should call and a smaller one - for Lucy.

When the Ball is over, when the money is raised, when a new building contract is signed in another Russian town, Natalia will come there with the playground - like a turtle or a snail that always takes its house with it - she'll go to the epicenter, but with a good protection. Of course there will be flags of the "United Russia"... Of course the local television will give all attention to the mayor... Of course the land surveyor will trick something with the quality of the sand...

But anyways, the playground will be opened. Natalia will fell herself alive, meaning she physically takes care about someone really unhappy, like she used to take care of her sister in the past. Children will come, and they will climb the bright ship and laugh carefree...

And that girl will come. The one that took care of her ill sister and used to dream about going somewhere safe and fun...

"Listen, listen, come with me..."

"Yeeeaaaaayyy, a slide!"

"Listen, come live with me to the millhouse, it's a wonderful place, there's a river there, you can ride a bike..."

"Slide! Hahahahaha! Look, what a slide!"

Translanted by me

Sorry it took so long, hope that's fine! :)

I also notice that two beautiful private pictures have disappeared from his album. On both of them Natalia was sitting on his knees in a very tender way.

All this is so sad, I'm really really really sorry for him, for her, for them, I don't know what did happen, I just wish they could get reunited someday.

:( :( :( :( :(

The photos are the same for months, none has been eliminated.

I only referred to the photo, the photo is of poor quality, is blurry, I repeat there are thousands of perfect shots of him on the internet.

Natalia and Justin are together and happy :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Really, "Justin" (?) has removed two pictures : one at a summer day party in Ibiza where Natalia wag grabing his neck, sitting on his knees, both of them radiant well you know, taken on the same day than his previous main picture (the one he changed for the cropped one), and then another one : he was sitting in a deep leather armchair with Natalia sitting on his knees cuddling with a little girl expression on her face - she was wearing a fur short jacket, do you remember this pic ?

Anyway I do love your optimism TheDarkNV ! I hope I'm wrong being pessimistic.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I-D cover is amazing, and Princesse Natalia pictures are as well !!! I try to get interested in other models, but no one is like Natalia ! I always come back to her (actually I've never left her :blush: ) all the things she says in interviews make me love her more and more.....she is a really interesting person, in my point of view. I'm surprised there 's not been any book or even movie about her yet. Does anyone know which day in april exactly is taking place the Moscow Love Ball ? I'll be in Russia in april, well I guess I have no chance to see her but it's funny anyway !

The notes do not say the day, Only says that it will be in April.. :wave:

Really, "Justin" (?) has removed two pictures : one at a summer day party in Ibiza where Natalia wag grabing his neck, sitting on his knees, both of them radiant well you know, taken on the same day than his previous main picture (the one he changed for the cropped one), and then another one : he was sitting in a deep leather armchair with Natalia sitting on his knees cuddling with a little girl expression on her face - she was wearing a fur short jacket, do you remember this pic ?

Anyway I do love your optimism TheDarkNV ! I hope I'm wrong being pessimistic.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I remember the photos, but are not on the album does time.

There are dozens of pictures together in the album. :heart: :heart:

the new profile picture is from her album (the photo is that it looks better, elegant and distinguished), but unfortunately had to edit.

I am optimistic because there is no reason not to be: Natalia denied the gossip and Justin also and notes are not longer talking about a separation.