Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Natalia Vodianova's rags to riches life...

...Born in Gorky (now Nizhni Novgorod), Russia's third largest city --

caution! It is supposedly Novosibirsk, fourth is Jekaterinburg and then the fifth is N. Novgorod.

I made these pcts just some minutes ago. She was talking about Eurovision

I wonder what did she say?

I saw Eurovision yesterday, great show (Y)

Dima Bilan was sooo hooot!

she said that couldn`t support that awful choice - i mean the first place of finland- it was too agressive and she was a mother of 2 children. then she said that used only service of professionals while arguiing in what way to choose a country`s representative the following year :wave:

I made these pcts just some minutes ago. She was talking about Eurovision

It was just amazing.I saw Natalia on Tverskaya Street in Moscow yesterday!It was like a miracle!!!!Words fail me.

link for Sweet_Rus

http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/1021598/

thanx for sharing and for the link, reading your post about how you saw Natalia, I wish I went to Tverskaya street that day, damn... <_< but my reaction must have been the same as yours...It's great to know she is SUCH a sweetie and she showed her baby! OMG! how does Neva look...I am sure she is a very pretty girl...oh...it's just great, I am glad for you...I am amazed! She is a great woman indeed!!!

Brit, she also said that she liked Greece and Dima of cuz and that he looked sexy :p

elen_shardone , hi, do you recognize me ;)

Calvin Klein Jeans SS2006

scanned by me

post-1254-1142840328_thumb.jpg

hyou know what?i was never really a fan of calvin klein <_< ...but now i swear never to wear any ck because you see.... the way they use natalia to promote their sales is rather demoralising...common she's a sweet lady and not a play object. :yuckky: ..even tom ford would agree to it i suppose,he did not dare to use her like a thrash,making her pose with all men in the fashion glamour industry...tse....tse just simply demoralising :blush: :blush: :cry: :yuckky: calvin klein i really hate what you did to her image

Neva looks so cute!!Natalia showed us her photo after our congratulations to her,Neva was sitting at the knees of Lucas.We said Natalia that Neva's so cute and she said:Isn't she beautiful)

I remember a lot of details!It's like a dream.I wouldn't imagine such a thing!I believe in a miracle now!

Sorry for my mistakes=)