Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I felt a big sadness reading this confirmation article from UK dailymail. I really hope she's doing fine and wish her many good surprises. I'm happy to know she is again in love, even if it feels strange, after having been so used to see her with J.

I love when journalists try to describe her. it must be impressive to see her in real life. I don't believe at all she is just photogenic.

Thanks for everything, articles, translation, pics ! Can't wait for the event !

Thank you Sunshine06, this article is, as you said, really interesting! I'd like to translate it, but it's so big... and I don't have a lot of time today... Maybe I'll do it later, or if someone else speaks french and has enough time to translate it... It would be great :)

Thank you Pautinka, for your little translation of the Russian article, I'm happy to know a little more about it now :)

And you're welcome Baby.jude9 ^^

Here are the scans of ESmagazine:

post-39233-0-1446058411-851_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058411-88351_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058411-90952_thumb.jpg post-39233-0-1446058411-93485_thumb.jpg

Her eyes ♥ I really love those photos! But I'm sad to learn that Justin and Natalia are officially separated... Of course this is not new, we knew they were probably separated, but knowing it officially... I don't know, it makes me very sad. I hope she will be happy with her new lover!

Maryna, always skilled to find rare pics (your avatar :) she looks like a lionness :) )

The article in french is indeed very moving. I would like to translate it but I have no time today. Maybe tomorrow or on monday if nobody french does it before.

It sounds so weird that Justin and her are through. Really...I was in the bus reading that from my phone, it's like reality always comes to hurt you, the fairy tale finally ended (but it's usually forever in stories !)..........I guess the fairytale is in fact symbolized by the higher aim of protecting russian children, by her own development..

Anyway, she is still young, a great part of her life is ahead, even if she already accomplished many things !

Natalia Vodianova, from Russia with love

by Isabelle Cerboneschi

thanks so much for posting this - I can't get over how poignant and beautifully-written this article is. No question about certain something: Natalia is one of the most written-about models and the qualitative difference in articles is there plainly. I only know a few models who would inspire such writing. Gisele, Kate Moss and most of the most popular ones cannot even touch Natalia's substance. Her life is just so rich and on a different plane from them.