Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Rosewitha, your discovery is just incredible! :shock: I don't manage to believe in it :ninja: but now, I remember this (wonderful) editorial! I saw it in France two years ago!

Do you believe that it's a fake, created by somebody? Or the real Guerlain campaign? If it is the case, Guerlain is the most weird and the stingiest brand of the world! :laugh: What a joke!

It seems that... it's not a fake! :shock: I found this pic from guerlain.com via TFS. Crazy! So, Guerlain IS the stingiest brand in the World! They didn't even organize a shooting and pay a new campaign! They just used an old photo already known and published in a french magazine! It sounds more than incredible and crazy! :ninja: It's not professional! (N)

Anyways, maybe it's just an advertising, or something like that... Maybe we'll see the real campaign after???? I really, really hope so! :yes: I can't believe such a luxury brand did that! It's impossible! :(

And the only very good thing in all this story : Natalia has a new contract after Stella, Hugo Boss Black and Vuitton! Four campaigns! And also Etam! Wow! She is the best ! :clap: And we already wait anoter ad (I forgot the name...)

post-37343-1280682210_thumb.jpg

OOOOOH! Is this a (ridiculous) nightmare! what does it mean?

I can't believe a prestigious brand like Guerlain act like this. I think we are assisting to an historical moment in fashion industry: as it is the first time a brand use an old pic dating of 2 years old as if it was a normal and perfectly new campaign.

Hope it's not the first step to a new habit. Imagine if all famous HF brand star to use forgotten editorials as if it was campaign.

So sad it happens to Natalia, because she really diserve a new photoshoot for them.

And no one seems interesting! What a pity!

OOOOOH! Is this a (ridiculous) nightmare! what does it mean?

I can't believe a prestigious brand like Guerlain act like this. I think we are assisting to an historical moment in fashion industry: as it is the first time a brand use an old pic dating of 2 years old as if it was a normal and perfectly new campaign.

Hope it's not the first step to a new habit. Imagine if all famous HF brand star to use forgotten editorials as if it was campaign.

So sad it happens to Natalia, because she really diserve a new photoshoot for them.

And no one seems interesting! What a pity!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And sometimes, I have the same feeling. Natalia's career doesn't seem to fascinate people. They talk much more about rumours (speculations/lies, etc.) on her private life. :(

Actually I'm not surprised Guerlain used a photography of Natalia by Paolo Roversi.

They already used photos of the editorial "une douceur vigilante" for Shalimar, and the head of the brand (I don't remember his name) said in some interview his main inspiration in photography nowadays are those by Paolo Roversi (they also ask him to make the video for the fragance Idylle).

So maybe they're working pretty much with him and took this picture with a kind of agreement. But of course you are all right, they could have asked him to make another brand damn new picture of Natalia !!!! Maybe they have some money problems, or Natalia is too busy.

By the way I loooooved her look at the Moscow Garden party, as well as her hair, yeh.

Fashionmistake, the video you posted is so beautiful...in the end of it, Natalia, her face, her look is so stunning, no...noble.