Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Vogue Paris April 2010

"Princesse Natalia"

Photographers: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Only snap shots now, hope for better quality later!

The third pic is wayyy to photoshopped. Doesn't look like her at all. Looks more like Vlada, in fact. Why they'd want to make corrections to an already perfect face is beyond my comprehension. :cain:

The new i-D cover looks fresh! I really like the colouring of it, it's perfect for spring. I'm so looking forward to the editorial. Most of my favorite pictures of Natalia have been shot by Paolo Roversi -- they make such a magical pair, IMHO.

As for the Vogue Paris editorial -- it's breathtaking. I love the vibrant colours, the ethereal, fairy-tale aura that the pictures evoke. I don't buy very many issues of Vogue Paris, but I think I'm going to have to trawl all the bookstores in the city to get this copy!

I'm also looking forward to the Clash of the Titans remake. I'll be honest: the Medusa pictures that appeared in this post don't look much like her to me, but I'm willing to bet that the last two sets of pictures were the early concept art of her. I was watching the clip of the Medusa scene several times last night, and the Medusa in the film looks a lot more like Natalia.

Lastly, I'm new! (just in case my newness isn't evidenced by my post count enough, lol) *waves* Well -- not really new; I've been reading this thread for months now, and I decided that today I wanted to join the board to actually write things :). Natalia is truly one of my favorite models; she never fails to amaze me, both with her print work and her varied projects. She's a constant inspiration, and a role-model that I look up to.

I-D cover is amazing, and Princesse Natalia pictures are as well !!! I try to get interested in other models, but no one is like Natalia ! I always come back to her (actually I've never left her :blush: ) all the things she says in interviews make me love her more and more.....she is a really interesting person, in my point of view. I'm surprised there 's not been any book or even movie about her yet. Does anyone know which day in april exactly is taking place the Moscow Love Ball ? I'll be in Russia in april, well I guess I have no chance to see her but it's funny anyway !