Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

U're gonna attend it?

:/

why do you like to fight w/ her? just leave her be. reposts can't be posted 3-5 pages its bellazon rules :whistle:http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=12234 just stop causing uneasy tension in this thread or i'll have to tell pinky to clean this thread :ninja: I want to come here to find information and beautiful pictures of natalia and everytime I do, its you bickering w/ someone. just leave the unnecessary comments out of your posts.

Quote:

On March 22 he’ll be hosting a free public forum at the Harvard Business School’s Burden Auditorium titled “Health Matters: Weight and Wellness in the World of Fashion,’’ with a panel including Vogue magazine editor in chief Anna Wintour, designer Michael Kors, and supermodel Natalia Vodianova.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/fash...del_of_health/

I'd love to see Natalia to be really there:)

U're gonna attend it?

:/

why do you like to fight w/ her? just leave her be. reposts can't be posted 3-5 pages its bellazon rules :whistle:http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=12234 just stop causing uneasy tension in this thread or i'll have to tell pinky to clean this thread :ninja: I want to come here to find information and beautiful pictures of natalia and everytime I do, its you bickering w/ someone. just leave the unnecessary comments out of your posts.

I just DON'T get annoyed by reposts like SOMEBODY who posts same pics and then say "heeeyyy,so many reposts!!!"

:whistle:

LA TOP MODEL “ROYALE” … Affari reali. Dopo dieci anni di felice matrimonio, la top Natalia Vodianova ha lasciato il marito, il miliardario inglese Justin Portman. Da Londra ci fanno sapere che la modella avrebbe una liaison con il principe Andrea d’Inghilterra. Ironia della sorte, l’ex marito era stato nominato lord da Elisabetta II.

Translation:

THE TOP MODEL "ROYALE" ... real deal. After ten years of happy marriage, the top Natalia Vodianova has left her husband, the English billionaire Justin Portman. From London we do know that the model would have an affair with Prince Andrew of England. Ironically, the former husband had been appointed Lord Elizabeth II.

source: http://www.ilgiornaledipachino.com/del-bas...o-in-love/13815

I can not believe......

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: <_< <_< :blink: :blink:

It will be a joke?????????

other lies and gossip on a separation...

Only because justin does not accompany natalia on the fashionable events....

thedarknv, thank you very much for the Guerlain ad! It is beautiful :)

And yes, I think this is just another stupid rumour about Natalia divorcing Justing... Just how many more do we need to hear?! I am fed up with them.

When justin returns to accompany natalia on all the fashionable events, these notes and gossip were ending.

Thank you for the image.

btw, do you guys believe Natalia when she says she never dyed her hair? I can't remember where I read it recently but for sure I did read that she said that. For example, on the pictures posted by Candy Lady just above her hair seems dark and these days she has pretty light shade. What is the deal?

btw, do you guys believe Natalia when she says she never dyed her hair? I can't remember where I read it recently but for sure I did read that she said that. For example, on the pictures posted by Candy Lady just above her hair seems dark and these days she has pretty light shade. What is the deal?

You are welcome! :)

Yes, I remember I've heard/read that too. Well her hair always seems to be mostly the same color, from year to year, I don't remember some major changes... You know, I think her hair color might have changed a bit each time she gave birth to her kids, as far as I know that happens sometimes... What do you think?