Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Natalia pregnant ?? :laugh::blush::whistle: <_< :blink:

http://lifeshowbiz.ru/news/35975

how can it be if she's going to star in a movie :unsure:

we have to wait for confirmation of natalia :blush: :blush:

Pure crap for me. How this russian site would know it anyway ?

And for Natalia saying Justin is at home with the kids, are we even sure she did say it ? Or is it just some other russian site which says she did ?

If there is any testimony she declared "Justin is at home", then (and only then) I can believe it. Especially if she did in presence of Lucas.

But even in this case, that doesn't make proof that everything is bliss between them. Maybe Justin came back because it is his home and his kids too, after all. And there are several buildings on the property (main house, friends pavillion etc...) so who knows, may be they hardly see each other. I hope it is true and that they are reunited, but it is no evidence of perfect happiness.

Unfortunately there are four evidences :

- They have been spending the whole last year mainly apart, Natalia being alone in her GB house, travelling alone, spending holidays without her husband being ever mentioned...

- In the whole year, except 2 or 3 times, Justin never shew up in any event, never shew up on Natalia's side since march

- Natalia stoped mentioning him in interviews

- In Russia there have been strong rumors of Natalia having a new relationship, with even pretty disturbing pictures (though no proof)

So if Justin is back in GB, that's marvellous news. And I wish them the best.

But about a new pregnancy right now I feel puzzled...

That is just my feeling.

By the way, big thanks you to all of you who bring pictures, news, links, tranlations... :)

What is their source ? Nothing serious in all of this. Well, I hope so, as I suppose that this Boltenko could be the father.

A friend from this forum sent me a link with pictures, but she is so shoked and disheartened that she prefers not to post it. It is not about Natalia. It makes me so sad for her and her children. It puts light about why, after almost one year, Natalia would need to rely on friends and why not on a male friend and why not looking for a reliable new relationship. I hesitate to post it myself, as it is very hurtful for Natalia and all the ones who love her.

I think Natalia really is a very brave young woman and it makes me very sad too.

What is their source ? Nothing serious in all of this. Well, I hope so, as I suppose that this Boltenko could be the father.

A friend from this forum sent me a link with pictures, but she is so shoked and disheartened that she prefers not to post it. It is not about Natalia. It makes me so sad for her and her children. It puts light about why, after almost one year, Natalia would need to rely on friends and why not on a male friend and why not looking for a reliable new relationship. I hesitate to post it myself, as it is very hurtful for Natalia and all the ones who love her.

I think Natalia really is a very brave young woman and it makes me very sad too.

Gosh, just spit it out, cause otherwise you should have never mentioned it. I am sure all bloggers in here are in great suspense right now

Is it the series of pictures of Justin with a blond woman in Urugay ? If it's that, to me it absolutely doesn't proove anything bad. He is a bit chatting/flirting but there is no kiss. For me it's nothing. Natalia surely did that with many guys before, still in a relationship with Justin, with a total pure heart...that is such a tiny thing I think...

If it's not what you're talking about, then I'm scared :(

Is it the series of pictures of Justin with a blond woman in Urugay ? If it's that, to me it absolutely doesn't proove anything bad. He is a bit flirting but there is no kiss. For me it's nothing. And maybe Justin did that after having heard about Natalia and Andrey Boltenko...but anyway...that is such a tiny thing I think...

If it's not what you're talking about, then I'm scared :(

Could you please shear it with us Eos?

Thanks Eos!

it is all bullshit imho, I trust Natalia , if she says that everything is ok ,it surely is!!! In the interview I have posted some time ago she was asked by a fan regarding the divorce rumors and all and she gave him a pretty solid 'no, this is not true. you shouldn't believe the rumors'.

I wish her all the best. And I don't think we should further speculate on this. Thanks

I always had some difficulties with clothing made with total leather.... :p but her face and body looks stunning, perfect!

Kira Plastinina Diner Party at the restaurant "Casta Diva"

d5d3a436b6ab5b08dfa4098be6c259a6.jpg

239e9edb3883957ce510e8aedb5ee4f6.jpg

She looks tired but very good as always. And concerning the rumours..of course it's just rumours, but no one should force another to stop talking about it, as if it was terribly painful, unrespectful. We are here because we are fans of Natalia, because we love her, we won't say anything bad about her, we'll always support her right?....She is not anymore only a model now to me, she is a "personality" and I care about her life as a woman too, it interests me, inspires me. Of course I'm mainly interested in what she does as a career and about her charity but it's not a reason to wish to stop the plain innocent talk about her life.