Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Oh my god! Your pics are so beautiful, Rosewitha! Thank for sharing! :hug: And I particularly adore the second one. I love all in it : her pose, her eyes, her jacket! :wub::heart:

And I'm really impatient to see her in the new Etam collection. It's such a success in France! :) We already saw her during the shooting and now, I want to see the result. It will be amazing, as always. I love to see her in HF, of course, but also love her in a more commercial way. She is a really supermodel, IMO. :yes:

Totaly agree with you Edernez. Natalia's collection for Etam are really cute and if I know how to count she'll work for them during this upcoming season and the next. She signed a 3 years contract with the french brand. I'm dreaming she'll go to one of the shop of the brand, as she did the past year to meet in personn the press and the customers. It would be nice :)

It's just wonderful! :clap: I'm sooo happy and proud for her! And the campaign is really beautiful -most beautiful than LV, IMO!!! I'm also very glad she had a campaign alone! It's another successfull season for the russian princess! :yes:

And I found it in HQ on TFS. Can't wait to see the other ads!

post-37343-1279717035_thumb.jpg

I'm so happy Natalia renews her contract for Stella MacCartney. The first ad looks incredibly beautiful. I have the feeling this year is really Natalia's, because she has had most of the best campaigns, as, for S/S: Guerlain (for the cosmetics), Stella McCartney, Givenchy and Yves Saint Laurent. And now, for the W/F, she has McCartney again and Louis Vuitton. And she continues her collaboration with french brand Etam. How it can be better! Now I'm really impatient too to see the other pics.

Thank a lot for sharing :)

Thank you so much, Rosewitha! You're the best! :hug: All your pics are amazing! :heart: Natalia is such a beauty on the Stella MCCartney campaign! It's so minimalist and natural -exactly what I love and what she needs ! She seems to catch all the light... and even the letters are funnies. It brings something juvenile on this serious/simple work.

I also love the Etam ad! I'm impatient to see the whole collection... :wub: