Bellazon

Who is the hottest old male movie star?

spades24

Well I hope Beatty loses just for the fact I hate him! Anyway, it is my birthday today. The only reason I bring this up is because last I found myself an early birthday present. I found a picture of an on-screen couple I love so much! It just so happens the fella in that pic is in the next round. As you can imagine I am over the moon right now lol. Anyway Mineo and Hopper are gonna have to fight to stay in the game.

Now you've grown older you should be wiser and not hate Warren Beatty :D LOL

I'm just kidding :p - I don't really care for Beatty, but I do think he's cute :blush:.

I hope you had a great day, spent with your loved ones and of course full of presents :) :fun:

And now the votes:

Robert x 2

and

Humphrey x 2

Ana Rita is that Paolo Maldini in your avatar?? He's good looking :drool:

Yes it is. :)

But hey! :bellazon: He's mine :D (basically I have a crush on him since I started to "pay attention" to boys/men :laugh::blush:)

Harold x 2 (reminds me of Clark Kent... and I just can't help it :blush:)

Laurence x 3

Okay I am not closing out the round yet. Since ana_rita hasn't had the chance to vote. I am itching to start up the new game though. I just need a name for it, plus more nominations. However, I am sure other people have nominations. So all I need is a name. Any suggestions?

I'm sorry! I'm so stupid :p I thought I had already voted, but now I remember that yesterday I left the computer for maybe 15min with the bellazon page opened and it has restarted by itself - windows updates <_< .

So my (late) votes are:

Steve McQueen x 1

Montgomery Clift x 2

and

Robert Wagner x 2

Rudolph Valentino x 1

Thank you for waiting for my vote :).

About the good taste :D, thank you mickiala you must have good taste too (like everyone else who likes Paolo :D).

About the name for the game... Yeah, it's not easy. I can't think of anything good right now, but if I do I'll send you a pm ;).

Have a great week everyone! :wave:.