Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

I can upload only to Rapidshare, sorry. I recommend to use some automating tool like jDownloader. No difference in downloading time, but need no for attended operation. If you start downloading before going to bed, it completes when you get up.

I cannot load with Rapidshare :cry2:

^^There should be a full streaming version on the CBS website (although I don't understand WHY you wanna see all that model search BS again).

For a secure download of the show, try the Thomas G. site @ vsholic.com. If its not available for download there, then someone should contact Thomas G and tell him to get off his ass and POST IT.

I can upload only to Rapidshare, sorry. I recommend to use some automating tool like jDownloader. No difference in downloading time, but need no for attended operation. If you start downloading before going to bed, it completes when you get up.

I cannot load with Rapidshare :cry2:

Assume you have no Rapidshare Premium account. You have to download each part one by one.

1 Open a download link by Web Browser

Rapidshare 1st page appears

2 click "Free User"

Rapidshare 2nd page appears, you will see "nnn seconds remaind" and "nnn" goes down toward 0.

"DOWNLOAD" appears when "nnn" reaches 0.

3 Click "DOWNLOAD"

Download will start

After downloading of one part completes, you have to wait 20 min ~ 30 min before start downloading of the next part.

When downloading completes for all parts, extract them by Winrar.

According to Rapidshare info, four member have done downloading, so my upload has no problem(I also tested downloading and extracting).

Re : wait time between successive downloads from Rapidshare

Rapidshare checks only your IP address. If you can change your IP address for each download, no wait time is required. Try disconnect & reconnect to the internet(ISP), your IP address may change if your ISP uses dynamic address assignment!

BTW I can see one member has started downloading the 1920x1080(5.2GB) version, good luck!

:wave:

I'm finally finished with the VSFS 2009 editing.....there's several parts and the biggest is 100MB

VSFS%202009%20logo.jpg

The Opening

Part 2

Pink

Model Workout & Elimination

Black Eyed Peas

The Final Two

The Final Choice

LIKE VH SAID...............DO NOT POST THESE VIDEOS ON YouTube

Thanks for all your hard work azkid. :wave:

Every year I look forward to your Fashion Show video, and every year you come through with an excellent video! :)

Thanks again. :wave:

Has anyone been able to cap the Michael Bay commercial in HD? :) It must look great in 1080i.

LOL watch it quick before it gets deleted. ahaha. I think this one is in HD. I have a 1080i and I have to say, it looks amazing. Then again, everything is crystal clear.

Has anyone been able to cap the Michael Bay commercial in HD? :) It must look great in 1080i.

LOL watch it quick before it gets deleted. ahaha. I think this one is in HD. I have a 1080i and I have to say, it looks amazing. Then again, everything is crystal clear.

Thanks Leira, is it possible to upload the 1080i stream/file of the commercial to youtube/megaupload? That would be *great*. I like to keep the ad originals and all shows since 2005 are in 1080i :p

^ LOL VampireHorde, are you talking about yourself here?

Um...I'm actually horrible when it comes to technology. But I'll ask my techy uncle how to upload it from my tv to the computer and see if I don't destroy something in the process. LOL

I found on cbs.com a full length and commercial-free version of the VSFS 2009 in a .flv format :) This is great for those of you who...

1) Don't want to download multiple files

2) Wants a file less than 300MB

3) Don't care too much about HD

However, the downside is rewinding and fast-forwarding could be challenge :( So you might have to endure through the Model Search parts :/

Anyways, here it is :flower: ...

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009

.flv format

Captured by Me

vsfs2009.jpg

Click On Image To Download