Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

FB 06.08.13

Richard Hughes 'Popcorn post'

"...So if you've been to Canal Walk lately you'll notice that there is a new

"Canal Walk" campaign with the girl (Genevieve Morton) featured in various iconic

cities around the world. I think they look great but there's one picture

for some reason they didn't put up, so I thought I'd share it with you! "

post-47866-0-1446018566-91283_thumb.jpg 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Merle Titus Makeup 

post-47866-0-1446018566-94634_thumb.jpg 

More HERE

Very classy !  :blush: 

ESQUIRE USA 07.08.13

Genevieve Morton on How to Be Perfect at Instagram

At first glance, South African supermodel Genevieve Morton's Instagram feed is merely a place where you can check out her professional shoots, both old and new. But she's using the platform for more than just shameless self-promotion and instead gives her followers a nice juxtaposition between when she's in modeling mode and when she's not. "Unless I'm working, going out, or have a meeting, I don't wear too much make-up," she says. "It's really bad for the skin. I take it as is and don't try to worry about the fact that I'm not wearing make-up. It's very natural and is my natural environment. I like to put that out there so people can see that different side of me." 

Morton has been modeling professionally since 2005 and has become a reoccurring favorite in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and also recently made an appearance here on Esquire.com. "It's a very fun job when you're actually shooting — but the most difficult thing about being a model is between shoots. Going on the castings, traveling around. It's very lonely. Of all the girls I know, most of them quit because it's very stressful when you're not working." 

Listening to her talk about her day job, though, there seem to be a lot of parallels with how we all approach Instagram — or at least should start to. "I love to shoot with a photographer and for the picture to look intimate. There's a connection between the camera and me. Your pictures look like you're with a friend or someone you really know. I think that's when you get the best pictures." 

Here, Morton breaks down her own feed with some handy tips on how to make yours better.

"What I love about Instagram is that you don't have to say too much. You can put a caption at the bottom, but it's all written in the image. I love to go into people's timelines and see the collection of images that they post up. That's one of my favorite things about the app. You can get a sense of people just by looking at those thumbnails." 

"The picture of me drinking beer was actually at this South African bar I found in L.A., and I couldn't help myself. I went to the store and bought all this meat and drove an hour to find this bar so I could drink this beer. It was this whole day I had of being South African."

"I use Walden a lot and Nashville a ton [eds. note: Instagram filters]. And 1977. They don't highlight the bad things. Certain filters will make me look like I have rings under my eyes when I actually don't. They don't change or distort the coloring too much."

"When I first got Instagram, I used my iPad. And selfies are much easier to shoot on the iPad than they are on the iPhone. I don't know why. I'd even balance them on my feet to get a better angle. I cannot do that with my iPhone."

"Definitely do not take an excessive amount of photos of gross things, like a close-up of your bleeding foot or blistered toe ... yuck."

"If everyone knows you're together, you shouldn't need permission to post, but you should probably try and make sure it is a good picture, because that's what people get touchy about."   

>> http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/genevieve-morton-instagram?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1456_14815893

Genevieve Morton for 'PANACHE lingerie',

'CLEO swimwear' Spring/Summer 2014 campaign,

BEHIND THE SCENE,

by Ulrich Knoblauch

Stylist: Katy Mills

Hair & make up: Daleen Stewart

More about this shoot HERE and HERE

:dance: BOOOOOOM !!

Instagram 11.08.13

"...Cool make up today for shoot"

"...The Look from yesterday's fall fashion #editorial with

@captainswingy(YANN BEAN photographer) & hair by @traviseanhaynes.

Regram from the most awesome @genevievemorton"

post-47866-0-1446018610-99673_thumb.jpg 

M.A.G.N.I.F.I.Q.U.E. !!!  :woot:

Instagram 12.08.13

"...makeup_mymind's photo(Dina Gregg)"

"...Last shot of the day."

"...The Look for yesterday's fall fashion editorial,

regram from the lovely, most awesome genevievemorton!…"

post-47866-0-1446018617-67172_thumb.jpg 

BTS from the same new shoot than yesterday !

So, we have a new important shoot, "fall fashion #editorial",

by YANN BEAN photographer @captainswingy,

hair by Travisean Haynes @traviseanhaynes,

and Dina Gregg @Makeup Mymind .

Instagram 12.08.13

"...Chilling out in Hollywood with @malina_g_"

post-47866-0-1446018618-8326_thumb.jpg

"...A day for new modeling digis"

post-47866-0-1446018618-86522_thumb.jpg 

Why are made the news digitals ? Two MGMT ?  :idk: 

...Anyways, these two pics are very beautiful !