Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

jj3, you give us many Christmas presents!!!  Genevieve looks smashing in that Extra piece, and thank you so much for the screen caps.  Her updates from NZ are great--she is so proud of her family and they look like they're having such fun.  Thanks so much!   :heythere:

Instagram 28.12.13

post-47866-0-1446014304-03807_thumb.jpg 

... Beware at torticollis  :D Gen has posted no comments with this Insta'. Just her, just her lovely face  :heart:

Oh yes, i forgot to say that today, Genevieve retweeted one of my tweet'   :chicken:  :gocho: 

Twitter 29.12.13

"...It's lovely to be on vacation but I can't wait to get started with the new year "

Instagram 29.12.13

"...Love this shot by Jaques weyers for sa swimsuit "

post-47866-0-1446014305-22596_thumb.jpg 

More about this shoot HERE, HEREHERE, and HERE (and follow ALL the links  ;))

I was sure to have yet posted this shot but finally no, at least not with this large view :)

Vote right now for Genevieve Morton for the Maxim Hottest Women of 2014 | MaximHot100 Women & Celebrities HERE !!

/!\ She's not in the list for now, you need to type her name in the "suggest box" in the top of the page ;)

I have already done that at least 1 million of times  :chicken:

She is so genuine, cool and adorable sometimes. Not that I am personally, ahm, affected" by it, but it still makes for an interesting read. Plus everybody needs some family drama over the holidays. I know I had some as well. :p

Thank you formatting all her tweets and pics like that, jj3, really well done. :)

Happy new year to everyone reading! :)

Yup, that was the word I was looking for. Rooted. Well put. :)

jj3, when Genevieve tweets something likes that

https://twitter.com/genevievemorton/status/418482815441707010

I've decided that if I workout in my bikini in the sun I can save time by not having to layout! ha

could you please write back "I don't understand. Could you please tweet a pic of that, maybe that will help. :)xoxo"

I mean it's worth a try, right. :p