Bellazon

Anne Sophie Monrad
Thumbnail

Summer holidays already in full swing, we are preparing our last features before a small vacation (all for work, of course). And as we cannot (or simply: don't want to) wait until August to present you this set of digitals -truly a piece of loveliness- we have arranged a little chitchat with Modelwerk's current star Anne Sophie Monrad (to be seen in editorials for Elle or even Vogue Italy and the Nina Ricci eyewear ad) to reinforce the ravishing effect of her snapshots. Read more below!

So your motheragency Modelwerk has done a pretty brilliant job for you thus far - tell us something that makes them the best motheragents for you!

Modelwerk is serious about their models and background of the models which is so important! I love the people working there as well.

We've always been getting a nordic vibe of you - do you happen to have any scandinavian relatives?

Yes, my father is Danish!.

If you had five essential things for living out of the suitcase, what would it be?

It would be water, sunglasses, a raincap, my hone and some money.

What was the last item of clothing you bought? Please tell us something about your streetstyle.

I don´t really have the time for shopping, hence I sometimes try to find time between the castings in order to buy something. The last item i bought was a beautiful summer-flower dress from Mango. Right now i love cool summer dresses and hotpants.

From your recent work - is there anything we can look forward to seeing from you in particular?

I think you can look forward to something, just wait and see!

Digital Diamonds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So it is now official that Anne will be in New York for Fashion Week. :ddr:

Not even one more month till New York Fashion week starts . This time people are especially thrilled to see Modelwerks new Diamonds in the Big Apple, simply because Modelwerk Hamburg ( based 15 years ago by the current leader Claudia Midolo/[email protected]) is known for their awesome and fast development when it comes to New faces , discovered by good eyes. Modelwerk probably exceed all expectations with having seven german eyecatchers at one blow in town this season! May I introduce…

Models and Style

• 2 weeks later...

Casting Call : ACW S/S 11

post-31828-0-1446148216-43291_thumb.gif

Magali, Julia Hafstrom and Anne-Sophie Monrad wait patiently
Fashion week is almost upon us and in the days leading up to Lincoln Center's debut, there is one thing on everyone's mind just who is going to walk down those runways at NYFW's brand new Lincoln Center digs? Those in search of an answer needed to look no further than Andrew Weir's mega-casting at the Hudson Hotel this weekend. With hundreds of models lining up with the hope of snagging those elusive confirmations, the Hudson was the place for new and familiar faces. Just who caught Weir's discerning eye? Only time will tell, but for a glimpse of the action take a look at our exclusive pictures and video from the event.

Models.com