Bellazon

Monica Bellucci
Thumbnail

gin

@letycja:

thank you for those pictures...i like them a lot :)

@qball:

the movie's name is "combien tu maimes?"...i dunno the english one

@rhett:

i'm just so sick of those discussions...what does your picture prove? in my eyes simply nothing :) she was very young at this one..you tell us she did her nose and mouth? look at your one pic..it's the same as it is today :) but her breasts are real..she was pregnant, remember it..a woman's body changes when she was pregnant oO and before her pregnancy her breasts were just normal and had a normal form xD whatever..i believe that they are real...i don't wanna sound rude or something, its just my opinion :)

I wasn't really making an argument, I was just posting a pic.

I do remember hearing that she had breast work done, but like I said, I could be remembering wrong... but I know for a fact that she's had work done.

one of the experts in that area says it's her face:

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/archives/004937.html

I think she was a goddess before and a goddess after, so don't think I'm here to complain about how she looks

• 1 month later...

I'm becoming more and more bored with all these endless topics.

As soon as a female celebrity puts on a push up bra, we immediately hear/read that she has got breast implants. Everywhere and everytime.

This kind of sites who claim to reveal some "truth", are expert of nothing.

They compare pics taken at a different age, with different lighting, different make up, different clothes, and they draw conclusions like this.

Also by these times, many pics are 'shopped, edited, and the skin can look really different, they can change the size of the breast, hips and anything they want.

well, I made those comments a while back, but trust me, I can tell the difference between a pushup bra and implants. but it's true, I'm not a plastic surgeon, so I won't swear by anything unless the scars are obvious. someone like Britney was sometimes accused of implants when it was always padding. it really only matters if you're handling them yourself, so I'm not going to complain about anyone too loud on this board

i dont think people need to have plastic surgery inorder to change their appearance!! it could be due to maturity or something or maybe the food they eat or maybe a chnage of makeup and plucking their eyebrows or change of hairstyle! theres aloot of ways to change ones appearance and plastic surgery is not alwayz the answer! unless ofcourse you are meg ryan and you are sick of your thin lips :p

we don't think that because we're not professional models. but if you have a nice, toned body, and neither bosom nor brains, then it might seem a bit more obvious that implants are going to get you a career. someone like Lisa Boyle (who never hit real stardom) wouldn't have gotten the small roles she did without implants.

now Monica, she's always been amazing. she wasn't always this voluptuous, but she was always worshipped in Italy