Bellazon

What scares you the most?

DDLESS

my grand mother's new boyfriend :blink::ninja:

she is 86 years old ans she has a new boyfriend since a week... i don't really understand how is possible because she has alzheimer and she never remember what she did during the 10 last minutes... or thing she did yesterday, or the last week or the last months... she just remembers the old past. so i don't understand how she can recognize her new boyfriend... :ninja:

be homeless in front of my own building.

i tried it the last hour... a great experience...

a deliverer called me at the phone to tell me he was in front of my building so i took the phone, i left my appartment and i thought "oh no... the keys!!!". too late, the door was closed! :whistle: and because sometimes i'm really stupid... i didn't think that without the keys, i wasn't able to open the buidling's door too... (by the outside... for the inside there is never problem...)

i was without shoes, without coat, without money, without keys, in the cold of winter (ok i wasn't cold) in front of my building... i tried the famous "Open Sesame" without result... i could hope XD

but fortunately (yes, i was very lucky) the building guardner has a copy of the building and my old keys of my appartment. the last month i changed one of the lock... fortunately, i didn't change the one of the middle. just this one close automatically

so 10 minutes later, i was at home :p

i don't think (and i hope no) because

A : they divorced there are 40 years old when my grandfather left her for his young secretary (there was 18 years old of difference between them) a classic XD

she was so disgusted by men than she stayed single until the last week...

by the way, she was super happy when my grand father died.

and when we know that she is in armchair, she can't have a normal conversation... (when she is fine) she can talk a little but impossible to focus her attention on something. she never remember the things she makes there are 10 minutes so that's the same thing for the conversation. she can't focus on a conversation because she don't remember what is the subject and what people said. and when she is bad, she is just a vegetable.

i understand my grandfather (from my mother side) who commited a suicide there are (near) of two years ago because he didn't want a "bad" end.

and

B : my grandfather (from my father's side, so her ex husband) was the king of *sshole.

when you know he (and his daughter) made blackmail against my father. they asked money or they wanted to complain at the police for pedophilia... i just don't understand how we can love and respect someone like him. :blink:

if he looks like my grandfather, trust me, she is really masochist!!! :x

this situation is just too much weird for me. this is really scaring

i don't think (and i hope no) because

A : they divorced there are 40 years old when my grandfather left her for his young secretary (there was 18 years old of difference between them) a classic XD

she was so disgusted by men than she stayed single until the last week...

by the way, she was super happy when my grand father died.

and when we know that she is in armchair, she can't have a normal conversation... (when she is fine) she can talk a little but impossible to focus her attention on something. she never remember the things she makes there are 10 minutes so that's the same thing for the conversation. she can't focus on a conversation because she don't remember what is the subject and what people said. and when she is bad, she is just a vegetable.

i understand my grandfather (from my mother side) who commited a suicide there are (near) of two years ago because he didn't want a "bad" end.

and

B : my grandfather (from my father's side, so her ex husband) was the king of *sshole.

when you know he (and his daughter) made blackmail against my father. they asked money or they wanted to complain at the police for pedophilia... i just don't understand how we can love and respect someone like him. :blink:

if he looks like my grandfather, trust me, she is really masochist!!! :x

this situation is just too much weird for me. this is really scaring

So... does she still remember she has a boyfriend today? :idk:

i don't know.

maybe i'm wrong but i think her new "boyfriend" manipulate her. because she can't remember events, he can tells her "oh darling, let's go to watch the tv" and she just say "yes". she likes a toy. today she can be his "girlfriend" but tomorrow if the guy will disappear i'm not sure she will see the difference. she is his girlfriend because he decided it. not because she really want it.

it make laugh my parents, my uncle and aunt but i wonder if this guy doesn't turn around her because of the money. she is a single woman, she can be easily manipulate and she is old and sick.

i'm often a suspicious person and maybe i'm wrong but that's strange...

i don't understand why date with someone who can't move and who can't have a conversation, who can't remember things she made but who can easily be manipulated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...