Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

i think there's something going on between sara and eva in the press, damn it, i gotta learn spanish :yes:

http://www.lapatilla.com/site/2010/10/15/s...e-eva-gonzalez/

Eva was asked about Sara and she said something along the lines of she was ragingly beautiful and Sara responded by saying she was flattered and Eva herself is very beautiful.

Casillas' girl is an Atletico fan

'I have been an Atletico supporter all my life, it is the team we watched at home since I was little although I also like the Spanish national team,' said Carbonero.

MADRID - THE girlfriend of Real Madrid keeper Iker Casillas, Sara Carbonero, revealed on Tuesday that she is a lifelong supporter of the Spanish giants' cross-town rivals Atletico Madrid.

'I have been an Atletico supporter all my life, it is the team we watched at home since I was little although I also like the Spanish national team,' Carbonero, a sports journalist, told popular daytime chat show 'Ana Rosa' on Telecinco, the private television station she works for.

Carabonero, 25, shot to international fame during the World Cup when her reports on the Spain squad for Telecinco on live television from behind the net sparked accusations that she was distracting Casillas.

The controversy abated with Spain's first ever World Cup triumph.

Casillas, 29, kissed Carbonero on the mouth when she interviewed him for Telecinco just minutes after the victory in a broadcast watched by millions in Spain.

Atletico Madrid are in fourth place in the Spanish league following their 2-0 home defeat on Saturday of local rivals Getafe with 13 points, four fewer than league leaders Real Madrid.

source : straitstimes.com