Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

5 hours ago, Stranger50 said:

Great work! I still hold out slight hope to see more from this shoot. IMO some of the shots released later were better than the ones that made the pictorial.

the finals of these shoots are so heavily retouched if you saw the unretouched raw pics you would barely even recognoze them.

unlikley we'll ever see any more from this shoot as it's so old. even the shots that were released later are stll retouched.

8 hours ago, cylnz said:

VeAHZha6_t.jpg

this one is on my 2018 laptop.  I'll have to go through a closet to get to my 2015 laptop to see what versions of this pic are on there. If that doesnt work I'll try a couplr old external drives and then it's back to dvd burns and cds. I dont even have an optical drive anymore. I really ought to see what old stuff still works, but it's a lot easier to just keep throwing stuff in folders lol.

Thanks! This is one of my all-time favorite shots from her and Ritts, and if there's more, I'd be very grateful!

THE MODEL WARS by Hugh Sebag-Montefiore, from ELLE august 1989

MODELS: Estelle Lefebure, Rachel Williams, Tatjana Patitz, Sebastian Cardin, Linda Evangelista, Paulina Porizkova, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Emma Sjoberg, Elle MacPherson, Stephanie Seymour, Christy Turlington & Jeny Howorth

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Gilles Bensimon, Scoop, Robert Erdmann, Marc Hispard & Antoine Verglas

my scans

TheModelWars1.thumb.jpg.3ce01a85dbd23f2fe5359ec40bd0873b.jpg TheModelWars2.thumb.jpg.1ea0fb5031aadbcc0ebdb5fb09676ee3.jpg TheModelWars3.thumb.jpg.53713c48d0c452042434693e66403324.jpg