Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Celebrity beauty special: Cindy Crawford's make-up secrets

16/04/12 16:00

How the supermodel maintains her effortlessly youthful look

She's considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the world and barely seems to have aged a day over the last two decades.

In fact Cindy Crawford is looking better than ever at the age of 46, but how has the supermodel managed to maintain her youthful looks?

Here Cindy’s make up artist Terri Apanasweicz, who has been working with the star for 15 years, reveals all to Starlounge in an exclusive interview.

"Cindy loves for her skin to be fresh and to not look like she's wearing a mask," Terri tells Starlounge. "A sheer foundation like Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation works well on someone like Cindy.

"I also recommend Amazing Concealer from Amazing Cosmetics, YSL Creme De Blush, and my Limited Edition Lipstick Collection for Liptini."

Terri stresses that Cindy’s radiant, youthful complexion is largely down to her lifestyle choices.

"She's lived a healthy lifestyle for a long time and that involves eating healthily, exercising regularly, not smoking, drinking plenty of water, using sunscreen and getting facials," she adds.

"Cindy has learnt so much over the years and she knows how important taking care of ones self is.

"She has also helped develop a great skincare line 'Meaningful Beauty', which I love."

Cindy's gorgeous brunette locks are among the most coveted around and the businesswoman,who is mother to Presley, 12, and ten-year-old Kaia, works hard to keep her hair in tip-top condition, opting to use a Mason Pearson brush which is gentle on the hair and distributes natural oils throughout the hair.

But after spending years helping Cindy to look fabulous, what does Terri consider to be her best look?

"I love giving her glowing, flawless skin and playing up her eyes," she says. "We love doing a smoky eye, that's a little rock in' roll! I use a black pencil like Stila Kajol, and line the inside of the eye top and bottom, then add a little more pencil under the bottom lashes."

"I have Cindy squint her eyes tightly which then transfers a little pencil in between the bottom lashes and smudge the pencil with a brush.

"Finish the look with a dark eyeshadow, anything from black to a jewel tone. It's an easy way to do a smoky eye that's a little less constructed giving it a rock n roll feel."

BY EMMA BUSSEY / STARLOUNGE

http://blog.terria-makeup.com/2012/04/secrets-behind-cindy-crawfords-ageless.html

HQ'S/others

Super-model Cindy Crawford and her 10-year old daughter Kaia were spotted spending the day together in Malibu, Calif. on Friday (June 22). The two gorgeous gals took turns carrying their multi-colored designer handbag during their stroll.

In a recent video ad campaign for JC Penny, the youngster talked about her admiration for her superstar mother. "[she's] the best mom in the world," Kaia shared smiling. "She’s so nice, and I can actually hang out with her and have fun."

post-38290-0-1446175174-01999_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446175174-03628_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446175174-04599_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446175174-07624_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446175174-09836_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446175174-10747_thumb.jpg

celebritybabyscoop