Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

On 3/17/2016 at 11:28 AM, frenchkiki said:

:rofl:On TFS they compared Kim K "fame" to the one of Cindy in the 90's...

880701oprah.gif

They hate Supermodels and sexy models on tfs. 

And they also hate that the REAL supermodels can be gone from fashion for years and come and take jobs from the beloved nameless,faceless,forgettable 16 yr old looking fashion models. :whistle:

Although I will say Cindy was one of the biggest cultural icons and celebs of her day. She was not just a model at all, she was bigger than most actresses and singers. She was more like the Angelina Jolie of the 90s, not Kim K. :rofl:

Exactly ^^ To compare Cindy and Kim (career and fame) is a total non sense.

Are they both super famous?

Yes, sure. End of the comparison.

You have a fame whore on very single fashion and non fashion magazines who became famous for fucking on a video and having a big ass

And in the 90's u had a supermodel whom became famous because of her beauty -modeling- and brain -tv shows and such-

That's not even the same kind of fame -social medias please!- :dry:

And you also have the KK fans

140686tumblrlvhm22jRzH1qjgq3oo2500.gif

And i am completely in love with Kaia :heart:

and I'll buy Vogue! :bounce:

It's only a comparison in kardassian's PR people tiny retarded minds, and the pathetic q-tip lovers on sociopath media.

30 years I've been lusting after CindyC since I saw her in Sport magazine as a teenager. Now she's 50 and so am I and I'm still lusting after her.

kim who.

I'd barely notice the fat assed bling cow as I passed her in line at Walmart, let alone stop to get a good view.

It's an insult to Cindy and anyone with at least 1/2 a brain, or any taste at all.

*edit* thanks for the new pics :cheers:

On 3/20/2016 at 9:40 AM, cylnz said:

It's only a comparison in kardassian's PR people tiny retarded minds, and the pathetic q-tip lovers on sociopath media.

30 years I've been lusting after CindyC since I saw her in Sport magazine as a teenager. Now she's 50 and so am I and I'm still lusting after her.

kim who.

I'd barely notice the fat assed bling cow as I passed her in line at Walmart, let alone stop to get a good view.

It's an insult to Cindy and anyone with at least 1/2 a brain, or any taste at all.

*edit* thanks for the new pics :cheers:

I hate Kim Kardashian but she's now a top celebrity like Cindy was in the 90's.

In terms of fame Kim is now what Cindy in the 90's, the nature of their careers is irrelevant.

Cindy was in the 90's what Marilyn Monroe in the 50's. Cindy was a model, Marilyn an actrees.  Kim is a social media star. Times change!