Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

This is the picture where I first started to get into her, after not liking her at first. Partly because it's intriguing how part of her face is hidden, and partly because the decolletage is so lovely. Then I had to admit to myself that the face was lovely too. And that was the first beginnings of my obsession!

(Eric Roberts, on the other hand, I can do without. ;) )

In_Fashion_1187.jpg

All painfully true. Her face is kind of hard-looking now. That stunning, luminous beauty she had in her twenties has departed. Some kinds of beauty which burn the most brightly, tend to burn out, alas.

Still, she's aged better than some. (Jill Goodacre my God I can't bear to look at now - so depressing.) And I have seen some recent candids of her that were legitimate eye candy. We just need to clone her at 5 year intervals - then we'd be happy. ;)

She is still a beautiful woman -and i do not say for her age because women are beautiful at any age an she is only 46!- and compares to few other models of the 90's she is still having her "real" face and even if she is using too much injections for my taste I prefer her candids then her professional shoot.

I do not recognize her when she is on the cover of magazines. No more the "wow" effect I used to have. I don't think it's her fault since there is nothing she can do about the retouching (photoshop) on her face.

3.jpg 6b.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Oh God!!^^

pic 4?

:|

I think it was already posted but here is the cosmo cover I was talking about

Kim Kardashian for the body & Janice for the face

Why using Cindy for a cover if it's to change her into someone else?

2 someone else in that case!

Her C&A pictures are really great (minus 2 or 3 badly retouched). U can't make one step at C&A without having Cindy looking at you or smiling at you.

383526_375675872508048_1506387522_n.jpg