Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

14 minutes ago, heartwing said:

I just hope with Behati being back that doesn't spoil her chances (or any of the NA's chances) to get the bra.  If they do like they did last year and surprise the woman who will wear it at fittings as opposed to telling them months in advance. 

They used to do a mould of the model's body to ensure that the bra fit perfectly. Then last year with Lais it seemed so last minute! Martha would rock the fantasy bra but honestly who knows at this point..

1 minute ago, hannah_j112 said:

They used to do a mould of the model's body to ensure that the bra fit perfectly. Then last year with Lais it seemed so last minute! Martha would rock the fantasy bra but honestly who knows at this point..

Right. And I could see something like that happening again, sadly.  But here's hoping! I think she'd do an amazing job with the fantasy bra, personally! But I'm also biased as she's my favorite model hands down. I guess we'll find out sooner or later