Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

Yeah, but it is too soon. Shouldn't Barbara Palvin or Sara Sampaio get the promotion first?

Well, there are two spots open.  Sara would seem to be up for one of them going by the usual VS Pink promotions.  I would not mind Barbara at all, but it seems girls of her body type are not chosen.  I've also seen signs of Bregje being in the running.

Didn't Karlie skip to the head of the line?  I think that if a girl has it, she has it.  Martha definitely has it.

i really love martha  and i hope one day she became an angel because she already is one !!! but it's to soon , magdalena  lais , gracie , barbara and sara deserve  more 

I think deserving and actually getting a promotion can be two different things.  I would love to see any of the girls you mentioned become an angel, especially Sara, but I feel Martha may get an early promotion.

She is really stunning.

i really love martha  and i hope one day she became an angel because she already is one !!! but it's to soon , magdalena  lais , gracie , barbara and sara deserve  more 

I think deserving and actually getting a promotion can be two different things.  I would love to see any of the girls you mentioned become an angel, especially Sara, but I feel Martha may get an early promotion.

She is really stunning.

maybe , but would gonna be unfair for the other's  who work so much with vs , vs is only now  give attention to martha soo..

Yeah, but it is too soon. Shouldn't Barbara Palvin or Sara Sampaio get the promotion first?

Well, there are two spots open. Sara would seem to be up for one of them going by the usual VS Pink promotions. I would not mind Barbara at all, but it seems girls of her body type are not chosen. I've also seen signs of Bregje being in the running.

Didn't Karlie skip to the head of the line? I think that if a girl has it, she has it. Martha definitely has it.

Forgot about Bregje and Magdalena. They are definitely in the running. How many Angels do they typically have at one time? Is there a limit?

She is really stunning.

maybe , but would gonna be unfair for the other's  who work so much with vs , vs is only now  give attention to martha soo..

Soo...I'm just saying.  Longevity does not always equal promotion.  Like I said, I would love to see any of these beauties get promoted, I just have a gut feeling about Martha.

Look at Karlie.  I don't think she had to wait very long.  I could be wrong and probably am.

Well, there are two spots open. Sara would seem to be up for one of them going by the usual VS Pink promotions. I would not mind Barbara at all, but it seems girls of her body type are not chosen. I've also seen signs of Bregje being in the running.

Didn't Karlie skip to the head of the line? I think that if a girl has it, she has it. Martha definitely has it.

Forgot about Bregje and Magdalena. They are definitely in the running. How many Angels do they typically have at one time? Is there a limit?

I asked this question before.  I don't think there is a limit or a set number.  They just had 10 all at once.  I'm sure they could have more if they chose to.

As a marketing tool, I'm sure VS does not want to over saturate the brand.  That being said, 10 sounds like a max number.  So, I expect two slots to be filled.

I agree that others should probably be made angels first, because there are a few that would make perfect angels, and they deserve it. However with that said, I would not be upset at all if Martha was fast tracked to becoming an angel, because she is just that damn good. She is flawlessly beautiful, and her body leaves nothing to be desired in my opinion. It is absolutely perfect.