Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Yup that's her! Thanks :)

Ok so here's a thought.

Sobe does the thing with SI Swimsuit each year, and since Kate is the face of Sobe now do you think it's possible she'll be getting the body paint spread this year? For awhile I was thinking Kate was going to get the cover, but with this new Sobe thing I'm not so sure anymore.

Yup that's her! Thanks :)

Ok so here's a thought.

Sobe does the thing with SI Swimsuit each year, and since Kate is the face of Sobe now do you think it's possible she'll be getting the body paint spread this year? For awhile I was thinking Kate was going to get the cover, but with this new Sobe thing I'm not so sure anymore.

hadn't thought of that, but i hope so. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

I am thinking it's a big possibility she will get the SI cover because she is so popular right now. But you never know. I would love to see her in another body paint shoot as well though

I think Kate has huge chances to get the cover for many reasons, she's clearly a SI fan favorite which always helps & if you look at MJ/Darcie twitter it's obvious that SI Staff loves her too & she's probably getting more publicity than other girls in the US right now ... Marisa got the cover & bodypaint spread in 2008 so that's not problem, plus i think SoBe only puts actress in the bodypaint thing? I think 2012 cover will be Anne V or Kate :)