Bellazon

Nice Rack aka Pool Girls

B&O Railroad

Okay, this thread may be a scratch. There do not seem to be a lot of pictures of models playing pool. I thought I had about a dozen, turns out I had 3 on hand. I thought I had one of Christy Turlington--I don't. I thought I had one of Stephanie Seymour--nope. Who would have thought there are more pictures of women in bikinies with sporting scuba knives and harpoons than pictures of women shooting pool. I guess chicks really hate billiards. But not Valaria Mazza...At least she's up for a game... What's that? A ring on her hand? Dang, She's married.

post-7779-0-1446079492-42135_thumb.jpg

And, if you want to see loads of 'Pool Girls', you should check out the Korean expos. This is Race Queen Hwang Mi Hee

Expo girls? Bah! Barons should settle for nothing less than top shelf.

Here's a pic for you B. She looks like she's about to damage your felt with a sloppy massé but somehow I don't think you'll mind.

post-7779-0-1446079496-04511_thumb.jpg

Expo girls? Bah! Barons should settle for nothing less than top shelf.

Here's a pic for you B. She looks like she's about to damage your felt with a sloppy massé but somehow I don't think you'll mind.

^ :heythere: Ordinarily I'd agree with you - us Barons do have certain standards to keep up..!

But have you seen those Korean Expo girls? :drool: !!!

And Hwang has my full permission to do anything she so pleases on my pool table! ;)

post-11221-0-1446079497-16687_thumb.png

post-11221-0-1446079497-34722_thumb.png

And Hwang has my full permission to do anything she so pleases on my pool table! ;)

You are truly magnanimous Baron. On the other hand this is what happened to another model for merely over chalking. You know that blue dust eats away at the felt.

post-7779-0-1446079481-75512_thumb.jpg

Ah but don't we forgive them their indiscretions? Where if it was a child we'd reprimand them, and if it were a man - it could well end in violence. But these sweet, sassy things; these electric ladies; these saucy sirens with their firm grip upon our very souls... They can just jump all over the pool table!

And few can get away with so much in my 'games room' as Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:

post-11221-0-1446079485-01053_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...