Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Angelina Jolie to be new face of Louis Vuitton

Actress Angelina Jolie has been named the new face of Louis Vuitton in an upcoming print campaign. At this time, there’s no news on the product that Angelina will be endorsing, but our insiders have told us that the Louis Vuitton print campaign will be a general but very iconic — similar to Bono And Ali Hewson’s recent Louis Vuitton ad (see below). Also, photographer Annie Leibovitz will shoot Angie’s LVMH ad, just like she shot Bono.

• 2 weeks later...
Angelina Jolie in Cannes: 'Kung Fu Panda', Kids and Tats

May 11, 2011 | Angelina Jolie

The stars of "Kung Fu Panda 2," Jack Black and megastar mom Angelina Jolie, sat down with "Extra" at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival to talk tattoos, bears and having more children. Jolie, who has six kids, added to her famous tattoo that shows the latitude and longitude of each child's birthplace.

Does the new tattoo mean she will adopt again? Jolie replied, "Well if they know that it's latitude and longitude they would have figured out quickly that it was Brad's birthplace." She added, "It doesn't take much investigation to figure that one out. It's Shawnee, Oklahoma."

Angie had mentioned a decade ago to "Extra," she wanted enough kids to be able to put together a football team. This was before she adopted her first child, Maddox. When we reminded her of it, Jolie responded, "I'm on my way," but there is no possibility of adopting "at this time."

The actress stars as Tigress in the animated "Kung Fu Panda 2." Both Angelina and Jack said their kids have seen the film, which deals with subject of adoption, and Jolie said, "They laughed out loud hysterically through the whole thing and they just loved it, and then I was serious-mom-in-the-car and said, 'Does anyone have any questions?'"

The actress said her children did not ask about the adoption part because "we talk very openly in our house, so orphanage, birth parents, are happy words in our house, and it's not a thing. I think they felt more connected to Po [the panda] and they identified with Po, who they think is very cool. It seemed very normal and they loved it."

Black, who makes his return as the lovable Po, talked about his two sons, Sammy and Tommy. Like his co-star, he will probably not be adding to his brood anytime soon. "The lady says, 'No mas.' They've been a handful, these two boys. I don't know how you do it (turning to Jolie). But you never say never."

Jack revealed he will perform on the season finale of "American Idol" the day before "Kung Fu Panda 2" opens in theaters, later on this month. He dished about singing with "Idol" finalist Casey Abrams, who Black described as "inspirational, super confident and relaxed. I'm kind of in awe of this kid."

"Kung Fu Panda 2" karate chops into theaters May 26.

jdX6d.jpg