Bellazon

Sara Nuru
Thumbnail

ez_c

• 4 weeks later...

I met her today at the Alsterhaus in Hamburg. Me and my mum stood just one meter away from her while she bought something. She asked us if we are lining up (we were waiting for a gift package) and we said "no". Yes, I know. I could have asked her what she is doing right now and what the future brings for her but instead of asking I noticed that she is not thaaat tall, wore a dirty white Bree bag (the one from the show), and that she is really skinny, especially her legs.

The first time I saw a "celeb" that close :D

Not that spectacular but it's good to know that she still does not have a bodyguard :p

Girls, pleeeease, we do not want to hyphen plural s! It's either pictures or pics or pix :persuazn: :p

The new pictures are great, though they've used a lot photoshop didn't they! I wouldn't have recognized her in the last two pics Seiltanz posted!

Zotti: you're from Hamburg? I didn't know!

I am not from Hamburg but I am living "relatively" near (one and a half hour with the car). So it happens that I go shopping there quite often and I have an uncle who became a Hamburger. :)

But it is always funny how they react on my accent: "Kommt ihr aus Berlin?" (Sachsen-Anhaltinerisch is quite similar to the Berliner accent) :hehe:

Hi Every Sara's Adorers!

I strongly need more Sara's pictures on this forum.

I have to search for it but my searching is fruitless sometimes.

Can somebody post these pics, but of the bigger size?

One is from Mallorca photoshooting, another one is from Shape Magazine.

post-36652-1260577978_thumb.jpg

post-36652-1260578013_thumb.jpg