Bellazon

2NE1
Thumbnail

2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ is #1 up on music charts

2NE1 released their new song ‘I Don’t Care’ title song off their 1st minialbum on 1st July at 2pm, and has received overwhelming responses.

The song is already up #1 on real time charts, giving them the names as ‘the best new singers’. Bringing another new meaning from the ‘war of the girlgroups’ with other groups like So Nyeo Shi Dae and 4Minute.

YG said, “We are very surprised the song went up to #1 as soon as it is revealed. I think that it will be great if the responses for their activities be as good.”

The song is a R&B pop number with a reggae melody and medium tempo, written by Kush and Teddy. All eyes are on the girls if they will have consecutive 3 hits with their previous hits like ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Fire’.

The girls will release their 1st mini album on 8th July.

Source

I looove watching 2NE1 TV! I think Bom's face actually moved in one of the videos. It seems like its always very stiff. Like when they won the Mutizen, she was crying but her face wasnt moving i think? Anyway I love when they meet with Big Bang and all the guys were saying how being around them now was awkward.

YGEntertainment has revealed its goal for group 2NE1 this year.

YG said on the 6th, “2NE1’s ultimate goal this year is to hold an independent concert. This is like a dream which is hard to fulfil since they are a girlgroup which has just debuted, but we are working on fulfilling this dream as the production team, we should not let the hope go off like that.”

YG also revealed that 2NE1’s minialbum will include 7 songs. “It includes the work of Teddy YG and Kush, who will always bring great works even for the next 10 years, and they had worked very hard overnight together for this minialbum to produce some great songs. And even though we cannot say that we are 100% satisfied with the results, we gave 100% our best for this album.”

They also revealed the girls’ comeback stage, to be on 10th July on Music Bank, “They will perform both the title song ‘I Don’t Care’ and ‘Pretty Boy’ off their minialbum for their comeback stage.”

“The girls will promote the song ‘I Don’t Care’ all the way till end-August. We are still deciding on whether to go with promotions with another song off the album. But we have set for them to promote ‘Pretty Boy’ after that, and release another MV beginning of August.”

They added, “2NE1 will release an official album in October if they are to go with promotions of ‘Pretty Boy’. If not, they will release the album in September. Their official album will feature Big Bang GDragon’s works and songs. The songs are meant for their official album so we did not put them in their minialbum.”

They said lastly, “This is giving thoughts that we want GDragon’s solo album songs to release first on 18th August.”

Source

2NE1 will continue with ‘1 week 1 performance’ with new mini album release

Releasing their 1st minialbum on the 8th, group 2NE1 will continue with their special practice of performing on music programmes once a week.

With the release of their first digital single ‘Fire’ in May, the group has went on 8 times on music shows in the 2 months of their promotion. Their debut stage was on 17th May on SBS Inkigayo and they only went on music shows on 8 times for the next 7 weeks.

YG has explained, “As compared to the popularity they will gain by going to perform on music show, the capabilities they show on stage is more important. You can’t give everyone a good impression with different costumes but the same choreography everytime. Because of that, the girls will practise their new choreography every week for their performance.”

Meanwhile, the girls will have their comeback stage with ‘I Don’t Care’ and ‘Pretty Boy’ on KBS Music Bank on 10th July after their 1st minialbum on the 8th.

Source

2NE1: The First Mini Album

Track Listing:

1. "Fire" (Park Teddy)

2. "I Don't Care" (Park Teddy, Kush)

3. "In the Club" (Park Teddy, Kush)

4. "Let's Go Party" (Park Teddy, Kush, Masta Wu)

5. "Pretty Boy" (Park Teddy, Kush)

6. "Stay Together" (Park Teddy, Kush)

7. "Lollipop" (with Big Bang) (bonus track)

200907012ne15721.jpg

After seeing the latest performance of Pretty Boy/I Don't Care, woww. I know Bom & Dara are considered the pretty/cute ones but CL looked sooooo good with her new hair and outfit. She and Minzy really know how to work the stage. And I'm glad Dara getting better with her vocals, she's finally growing on me